4000 Series COMING SOON: BuzzTV XR4000 4K UHD - Android 9 - Dual Band WiFI - 4GB RAM | 32GB EMMC Storage - ALL NEW UI

He says it brilliant box the layout casing ect above any other android box on market except Shield think @Kuul Media has video on YouTube about this box tbh mate but I havnt got one just gone on with his suggestion and video I've seen

He says it brilliant box the layout casing ect above any other android box on market except Shield think @Kuul Media has video on YouTube about this box tbh mate but I havnt got one just gone on with his suggestion and video I've seen
Yeh the video clip I saw it looked impressive but probably going to have nothing to view on it unless it's all sorted but I think it's going to be a long drawn out affair, I hardly have any channel on now.

Couldn't say mate plus don't want to hijack this thread as wouldn't be fair to kuul as its about his boxes mate

I received the box yesterday and i´m very happy with the ease of installation and the ease of use. Has well thought out menues. I´ve been using various Mag boxes (Linux) over the years plus the Mag410 (Android) and i think the Buzztv box is about the best i´ve used. The EPG, live tv, series and vod have one touch buttons. My wife after a few minutes of expalining could find her way around the system so that was a plus point itself :smiley:. I liked the Mag boxes because it´s very easy and quick for clients to learn but i´d have no problem in recommending the box with it´s easy setup. I was going to do a video but this one on youtube covers most points to get you started.
Today i´ll load up some apps from the Google store and see how it performs with other things.

@Kielbear thank you for this feedback, we have been working with BuzzTV closely for the UK/EU market and they effortlessly been working on making this the most competitive and unique platform, offering so many great features. Some more new exciting products coming soon from BuzzTV

Back