Satellite Compatible plugins??

dex71

Hello all,

I've just bought the Zgemma H7S box and using different images, but I have noticed that there aren't many plugins available. I was wondering is it possible to install other plugins designed for other boxes?? I was reading that some are compatible with the VU 4K solo. Has anyone tried??
Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers!

not many plugins? what sort of plugins are you looking for?

Generally a plugin that is available for a VU is also available for a H7S.

when you say using different images do you mean base images such as ATV 6.3 nightly or pre compiled images others have assembled?
plugins for Enigma2 systems can be found via the plugins menu & then downloaded/installed from there, pre-assembled images often have many of the background plugins hidden to make the image user friendly & to keep a clean interface leaving only the plugins users will use on show.

I have a Vu Duo2 box as well and comparing with the amount of plugins available for this box Zgemma is really lacking in this sector (I have checked all the available plugins in the different images I have installed like Pure2, Opeatv 6.4 and Vix). For example I cannot find the plugin for the Biss feeds that automatically updates the softcam.key, or Pandaiptv for free iptv lists etc etc, that's why I wanted to know if I can use the plugins created for another box and which ones are compatible.

I have a Vu Duo2 box as well and comparing with the amount of plugins available for this box Zgemma is really lacking in this sector (I have checked all the available plugins in the different images I have installed like Pure2, Opeatv 6.4 and Vix). For example I cannot find the plugin for the Biss feeds that automatically updates the softcam.key, or Pandaiptv for free iptv lists etc etc, that's why I wanted to know if I can use the plugins created for another box and which ones are compatible.
Just wondering if you got anywhere with getting a biss plugin for the Zgemma? i have a H7s and am trying to open a feed with a key using softcam.key file n /etc/tuxbox/config but no joy so far. Do i need additional info in my oscam.server to configure the box to look in softcam.key. Any easier alternative plugin available as yet like older e2 boxes had that allowed remote control entry or similar?

Back