Complete Noob

So ive had a scour on these forums and i want to take the plunge on iptv with a dedicated box, im not a noob on following technical instructions to set things up, but i am a noob when it comes to iptv, i recently became an orphan of shut down iptv provider.

Looking at what people are using i see mag boxes and zgemma's are popular - just some info on what i have and what im looking for:

I only have fibre internet - no ariel - no sat dish

im looking for a GOOD box (price isnt an issue)
7 day epg *must
IPTV with all content coming from internet only
Customization to some degree (although not the be all and end all the sky skin looks good)

I saw the VU+ Ultima Boxes and i thought they looked quite good build quality with relatively good specifications. (i saw someone put whoosh build on there)

Please someone steer me in the right direction as to what box i should focus my attention on and/or steer me away from VU box if its not a great choice faced up against others.

Many thanks guys/girls

Last edited:
First I would remove your old provider as can't name providers I would go with an zgemma i55 box the plus or the 4k one or just the i55 if just for iptv you can have wooshbuild plus other images on it all linked to epg but there is better boxes but if you don't have sat feeds then I would go for i55 mags are OK but can't put images on them the best box would be nvada shield but can't change skin to imitate a sly box if it's your choice

Use your sheild get a sub cyberflix and real debrid you will have all the TV and VOD you will ever want

Back