Complete wipe / Zgemma / support please

slimmy46

Ok
need a link or instructions on how to completely wipe Zgemma Star h2 please, with nothing but 6.4 on, wanted to start completely fresh (Third re-flash today)
Have Reflashed twice today to eliminate issues all to no avail, i have reflashed with grogbuild, and no lines clear, line is live i am informed off provider, to back this up i have requested some test lines and tried one of them with no joy.
i am on ATV 6.4 Currently, and on my 2nd reflash today have used Wooshbuild, again using mgcamd 1.45, dropped line in and restarted both softcam and server in softcam set up and absolutely nothing, i am pulling my hair out and genuinely ready to chuck the towel in, i was on this until 4.00am this morning and been on it most of today.
If anyone can help or support it would be massively appreciated, but i really think it can't be sorted, would anyone be available to eiher support in posts / comments or possibly take a look remotely please?
I'm not Naive or stupid by any means but i am well and truely stuck and stumped!!
Genuine answers or suggestions only please
Thank you for looking in
Slimmy46

Attachments

• Slimmy46.jpg
    Slimmy46.jpg
    763.7 KB · Views: 29
You know when you reflash box to a different image your info will confirm if it has taken or not.
I would be starting from scratch using no backup and starting from the beginning with your wizard.

So what image is on box and the type of line is in use mgcamd,cccam,oscam.

You know when you reflash box to a different image your info will confirm if it has taken or not.
I would be starting from scratch using no backup and starting from the beginning with your wizard.

So what image is on box and the type of line is in use mgcamd,cccam,oscam.
Hi Cactikid
The most recent flash (current) Wooshbuild i started from scratch at start of wizard, so i am on ATV 6.4 With that build on, type of line is mgcamd and in softcam version is 1.45.
Can you use webif to do a raw image / install? no build?

Did you follow the guide on Woosh build and where the line goes,Newcamd list in there?

I would say your image is good its might be what your missing is needed.

Did you follow the guide on Woosh build and where the line goes,Newcamd list in there?

I would say your image is good its might be what your missing is needed.
not quite sure what you mean sorry? i know line is in as i ftp'd it with filezilla, Provider saying port number causing the problem?
does he mean my end or theirs? i have checked the line in usr/keys and checked it is correct using "Edit with Notepad ++"

Were you using that same line previous and its in a CWS format.

CWS = need to go in newcamd.list

What cam are you running?
Try pressing red > softcam panel > green to restart your line
Run a network test blue button > network > network adapter selection > lan connection > network test > green (test)

Last edited:
Yes mate, provider amended line and sent it back to me to, it is in CWS Format, i have checked and double checked.
If it's a port issue who's end would that be??

Currently stuck on usb / re-flash Zgemma Star H2, Went for Raw installation (process of elimination) turns out provider has a port issue!!!
Been on FLSH on front screen for 10 mins plus, i'm not sure if it's flashing or stuck in a loop any ideas?
Powerd down box/firmware extracted onto fat 32 usb/insetered/powered on/and pressed front power when "USB" Sowed on Front am i doing something wrong??
This has been a nightmare!

If the box still has FLSH on the front I would leave it a little longer.
If you pull out the USB during the flash process it will cause problems
Its an old box so may take some time

Want me to do it ??
Moshibeth, your a True Gent! and appreciate your support, Thank you! (y) i have tody for the fourth time Flashed ATV 6.4, Grog build and set everything up again, Provider has changed port for me (This was the problem Port Issue) and have channels working, some freezing for periods of time, but it gives me peace of mind that i have done everything right i possibly can to eliminate problems my end.
I suppose long term i have managed to get to understand more and i think Webif / Terminal flash is by far better than the older days using USB Flash,
Just want to say to everyone Thank you for your help, input, idea's and suggestions, it really is appreciated! (y)

Moshibeth, your a True Gent! and appreciate your support, Thank you! (y) i have tody for the fourth time Flashed ATV 6.4, Grog build and set everything up again, Provider has changed port for me (This was the problem Port Issue) and have channels working, some freezing for periods of time, but it gives me peace of mind that i have done everything right i possibly can to eliminate problems my end.
I suppose long term i have managed to get to understand more and i think Webif / Terminal flash is by far better than the older days using USB Flash,
Just want to say to everyone Thank you for your help, input, idea's and suggestions, it really is appreciated! (y)
Good for sticking at it and if the your provider can not get the freezing sorted get rid and look for another (y) 3 weeks now so providers should have implemented the fix.

Good for sticking at it and if the your provider can not get the freezing sorted get rid and look for another (y) 3 weeks now so providers should have implemented the fix.
Spot on, 3 weeks is long enough, my original provider still has not fixed his cable, but my line still works fine for Sat and Euro sat, so I am keeping it for that, I took another line from another provider for cable only, anyone still not getting their cable channels then its time to try a new provider from the cable request section.

Back