Confused(dot)com - Newly Flashed 2S

SP0NGER0B

Am I going mad? (probably)
Am I doing something wrong? (probably)
Can you help me please? (hopefully!)

OK, so I've just reflashed my 2S with WB v7 (BaseBuild-WB7-2S.zip) from the download page.

Nice new boot screen logo so I thought everything was going well..

However, seemingly I'm connected to my network but equally unable to download any content/plugins etc.

Attached images to give you a clue what I mean... and this video that shows it doesn't want to install wget!

What am I doing wrong here, what steps do I need to take to sort this out please!

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• iptv_OLD-error_updating.jpg
    iptv_OLD-error_updating.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IPTV-OLD.jpg
    IPTV-OLD.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Network-connected.jpg
    Network-connected.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 3
  • problem-downloading-server-list.jpg
    problem-downloading-server-list.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 2
  • v6.1.jpg
    v6.1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 2
  • WB-No-New-Updates.jpg
    WB-No-New-Updates.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 4
  • wget_attempting_upgrade.jpg
    wget_attempting_upgrade.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 3
You need to reflash with open atv 6.2 or 6.3 then put WooshBuild Infinity on mate as e2iplayer dead and will be no updates for that image with there been infinity now so make a note of box ip address you will need it once you've reflashed and get to hdmi setting put the remote down open putty enter box ip address in press connect will say login as type root press enter then will say logged in as type this command opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk then press enter and infinity will install then continue setup of box

Brilliant, it's been a while and I guessed I'd messed up somewhere along the lines.. appreciate the replies.. Thanks everybody :-)

Back