Connection to Vu+ Duo Box by FTP

cressrt

I am trying to FTP to my box from my PC in order to update some files, but am having difficulty. I know the IP address of the box itself, but it will not connect, just times outs. I have used an IP scanner to look at all the IP addresses on my network but it does not show at all. This is the only wired connection, all other are via the WiFI. It shows as connected on the receiver and the channels are all operating. However Samba, Telnet etc say that it is not connected to the internet. I have rebooted the box and router a few times and disconnected and reconnected all leads. I am at a lost as to what else I can try.
For information, my OS is Ubuntu and I have also tried different FTP programmes, but all with the same result.
Any suggestions?

For information after I tried lots of options i ended up flashing a new image and that worked. All working properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
network test would show not connected the a reboot of box and router as in off for a min then on should allow box to connect.

For information, the network was live, connected and working, the network test showed as connectet. It was not a router problem, As I said it re flashing the Image cured the problem.

Reflash the box
and also make sure u have the right logins, As different images have different password.

Back