Connections exceeding what’s being provided

morgin187

My provider doesn’t know what’s going on. I have a 4 connections service but my provider saying my box is making new connections. And then auto banning me. What could cause this I’m on open atv 6.4 with jedimaker. I did set cache to clear every 5 mins could that be it?

Once your max connection has been reached and you try another the panel should close the last connection.

With e2 it should close current connection when changing channels.

Have you got timeshift active with auto record?

No time shift is not active and auto record isn’t either. He’s set me up with 4 connections and every now and then it says 5 or even 20 connections. We can’t work out of it from my end or his

I have changed the service app To the original. But the problem came back today. Also if I change the bouquets so channels are moved into one easy to scroll though category and deleting what’s already in that category Will this cause any problems. I also disable auto update so it doesn’t mess with my setup

It's happening on jedi i a my mate sent me a few images other day he uses octogen box with jedi. He has maximum 3 connections one minute it will say 1 of 3 connections then 10 minutes later say 6/3 connections so your not the only one having same problem. It is a really strange one I set jedi up other day on my box and had simular problem his provider has changed his password so still happening his line deffinatly not hacked as he wouldn't be able to connect at all and server would auto block it

Back