WooshBuild Constant Freezing International Channels

Yh i done it half hour ago aswell. Still the same. Bit late now to troubleshoot. Hopefully resolves itself. Thanks for you input guys. Will keep you updated

UPDATE: Tried a test line from a member on here and its flawless. Take it there is a issue with my line. Seller contacted and awaiting reply.

Done some troubleshooting and if i amend the newcamd file and only use 1 CWS it works fine.

So i tried both individually.....

1 works and the other does not clear
Together causes freezing constantly on all channels.

So do you believe that is the issue?

Only tested for 10 mins.

if you are trialling a £100 line then this is to be expected but they still go titsup occasionally.
If you are trialling a different cache server, then 10 mins isn't long enough.

If you use CWS line, what version of mgcamd are you using?

if you are trialling a £100 line then this is to be expected but they still go titsup occasionally.
If you are trialling a different cache server, then 10 mins isn't long enough.

If you use CWS line, what version of mgcamd are you using?
Is the 'thanks' button not working at your end?

Mgcam (1.45c -r4.0)

if it's working now, see how it goes.
different softcams don't generally make any difference unless you are using something vastly out of date.
As I said in post one, all cable servers are having issues with these channels.
if you got a test on a local cards server, then this is up to you whether you decide to pay the extra or wait until your regular server returns to normal

It's marginally better running on 1 CWS. Guess i will just have to ride it out. Thanks for the advice. Off to bed. Knackered.

Might be my powerline playing up. Will futher troubleshoot in the morning. Plugging directly into the router. Night.

try a line from provider with local cards, if that's fine then it eliminates the issue being your end and it will be down to bad cache or the fact you are watching a lesser used channel so the cache is expiring on the server. You will need to then decide if it's worth paying for a server with local cards or not.

If you have two lines and the quickest one to respond is poor then you will get freezing as your box has got a response from the server, albeit poor, so won't attempt the second line.q

Having this issue for a few days with International Channels freezing constantly.

Changed Line from CCcam (N:) to MgCamd (CWS =) and issue resolved.

Back