WooshBuild Constant Freezing International Channels

Stans247

Hiya guys. I am getting constant freezing on the international channels. Any ideas how i can resolve this?

More info needed as we will be playing a guessing game but which ever one it is turn your box into deep stand by reboot router than wake box up from deep standby or contact your provider see if any known issues

cache cable servers are all suffering the same type of issue at the moment so its a matter of waiting it out.
That said, theres quite a few international channels on sat and freesat if you have a dish

cache cable servers are all suffering the same type of issue at the moment so its a matter of waiting it out.
That said, theres quite a few international channels on sat and freesat if you have a dish
So its nationwide?. I asked the mrs and she said it was working fine around 9. Normally happens a couple of times but constantly in the last hour. Thanks for the update. Will that be all channels then?

Probably not all channwls no.
Sports and movies arent affected.
+1 Are and also less popular channels.
Yes its nationwide.
Restart router, box and softcam and see if it improves.

Probably not all channwls no.
Sports and movies arent affected.
+1 Are and also less popular channels.
Yes its nationwide.
Restart router, box and softcam and see if it improves.

I am noticing it on all channels. Thought it was my image as i was on ipab 6.1 before. But still the same since updating to INFINITY

So its nationwide?. I asked the mrs and she said it was working fine around 9. Normally happens a couple of times but constantly in the last hour. Thanks for the update. Will that be all channels then?
I wouldnt say that, some people are having problems with ITVhds, I was earlier, but it seems to be working ok now, no freezing though, hows your movie and sports channels are they freezing?

I wouldnt say that, some people are having problems with ITVhds, I was earlier, but it seems to be working ok now, no freezing though, hows your movie and sports channels are they freezing?

Let me have a flick through and i'll get back to you.

Back