Constant freezing VM

ej2_sir

I have constant freezing every 2 mins or so on most channels, particularly 4hd,Dave hd,itv4hd and plenty of others. Im relatively new to all this but have researched alot and can't bottom it. Below is what I have checked/done.
Originally friend gave me a H2 box with vix installed. Got a line off a respected member here and all was good. I changed image to ipab TV and all was great. Channels stopped clearing and I contacted provider who was very helpful and issued updated line. Since then I have lots of problems with freezing and channels taking 1 minute plus to clear. I have tested new cables, 2 splitters(technetix and vision) reboot router and box various times. My router is super hub3, downstream power all 6 - 6.9 upstream power dbmv 43.5. Box snr is always 73% and AGC 10%. ECM times are low on some channels and jump around from 0.778 to 3.000 on others. Net I'd are correct for Derby. I really don't know what else to try so hope someone can help! Sorry for the essay!

Not yet. Line providers been helpful throughout an was hoping it was something else as seems a respected member. I'll try a test line when I get chance and guess I'll only get a few months in future rather than 12 months.

Hope you get it sorted but good luck to you getting your provider or any other provider to admit anything is wrong their end, it will be always "your end is the problem", all the trouble shooting that you have done is correct and if its still doing it then usually the provider is at fault though they will not admit it though, from my experience providers only ever admit to anything being wrong when its gone off completely for everybody and has to post up on their support that something is up.

Back