contact lenses

lamblamb

TK Veteran
i forgot how nice it is to be able to see (y)

as covid has pretty much kept us all locked down i haven't bothered using any for a while, stuck at home with bugger all to go out for i had gone back to wearing glasses to read.

bought some more contacts yesterday and popped a pair in this morning.

feel like a new man :LOL:

I've worn contact lens all my life, get a new pair every month delivered from spec savers. The only difference I find is that by wearing glasses, glasses do magnify better due to the distance from eye to the lens. The contact lens just not exactly the same. I tried a new type a couple of months ago that are supposed to fix astigmatisms but they were just not comfortable and I gave them back.

You should not put lens soultion directly into your eye. It can cause problems - so my optician told me!
There are special drops to use for dry eyes/contact lenses which are formulated for use in the eye.
Our eys are precious. We must look after them and treat them kindly!

You should not put lens soultion directly into your eye. It can cause problems - so my optician told me!
There are special drops to use for dry eyes/contact lenses which are formulated for use in the eye.
Our eys are precious. We must look after them and treat them kindly!
strangely my optician told me the exact opposite.

i think she's Iranian, perhaps it's ok over there? :anguished:

Well there are different types of contact lenses and also different soultions. I think it is the cleaner solution that is the definite no no. The conditioning soultion may be OK, but I would not risk it.

Back