Core Plus ARGB CPU AIR COOLER Query / Issue

slimmy46

Thanks for looking in,
I have recently had a new Processor installed AMD Ryzen 5500 and since it has been replaced my RGB no longer works on my Core Plus ARGB CPU AIR COOLER which is over the CPU.
Core Plus - AeroCool
The main four pin connector go’s to my main cpu fan port, But there is also a two pin wire coming from the core plus which I assume requires an adapter in order for Me to connect to the Sys_Fan on the Motherboard, this is a four pronged pin.
My Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-A320M-H, I believe I need a female 2 pin to female 4 pin in order to power the RGB on the Core Plus, The fan works and is spinning obviously being powered from the cpu fan port but I have no RGB lit up from it?
Any help or advice would be really appreciated, what puzzles me is before this processor I had a Ryzen 5 3300 and the RGB worked along with the other 3 RGB built in fans.
The PC was purchased built with the Core Plus air cooler already installed so I am unsure if a adapter cable was provided upon purchase.
I would really appreciate your help or support to enable me to get the fan lighting up again,
Many Thanks

This is exactly what i am looking for, if anyone can point me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated -
Female 2 pin to female 3 pin so i can connect to my Fan Header pins on Motherboard.

Attachments

• 2 pin From Aerocool Core Plus.jpg
    2 pin From Aerocool Core Plus.jpg
    702.3 KB · Views: 3
All Sorted!
A replacement fan (although hard to find) i managed to get an identical fan and replace to which the LED Lights work on the fan from just the cpu power cable / motherboard, can only assume the fan LED Lights on the old fan went down when i experienced problems with my old processor prior to replacement.

Back