Coronavirus did not originate in Wuhan seafood market, Chinese scientists say

So my own conspiracies could be true lol.

Did read before the outbreak US army and other army's descended into China for "research".

Cant find the link atm.

But honestly I would not be surprised if the virus didnt originate from China.

So my own conspiracies could be true lol.

Did read before the outbreak US army and other army's descended into China for "research".

Cant find the link atm.

But honestly I would not be surprised if the virus didnt originate from China.

it defo came from there but the big question is who put it there. hope it was not you channeking lol

it defo came from there but the big question is who put it there. hope it was not you channeking lol

I respect Chinese people, knew few from college and very nice humble people.

I still dont think its as obvious as coming from an animal.

Main theory going around is the west specifically America and to a certain extent Israel wanted to cripple China's economy as its was on course to surpass America.

It does seem China has controlled their economy and its stable as of now and they are slowly operating again.

Some conspiracy theorists say it's not a virus but radio frequencies from 5g
I have heard that one, and Bill and Melinda Gates own the patent for Coronavirus and stand to make millions from the vaccine.
Pirbright or something from Surrey in UK have something to do with it.

Ye supposedly some saying the Evil gates family are behind all this.

I am sure there is some truth to a few of the conspiracies out there.

There is more to this than meets the eye.

I respect Chinese people, knew few from college and very nice humble people.

I still dont think its as obvious as coming from an animal.

Main theory going around is the west specifically America and to a certain extent Israel wanted to cripple China's economy as its was on course to surpass America.

It does seem China has controlled their economy and its stable as of now and they are slowly operating again.
China has a booming economy and their tech is amazing now just look at Shenzhen.
Plus everything is made there due to cheap labour, apple being a big one designed in California but built in China.

China has a booming economy and their tech is amazing now just look at Shenzhen.
Plus everything is made there due to cheap labour, apple being a big one designed in California but built in China.

Vast majority of the worlds products are made in China.

Whether quality is good or not that is another thing.

Back