Coronavirus Tracker

me mate always been slagged off as he's "only worked in Sainsburys", shunned at, look who's needed now....they can't even get him a new pair of gloves! no face masks, has staff and customers still coming up to him face to face....

a01084c4-1399-4709-8b40-36d175d210c2.jpg

they never do until its on thier own doorstep
hope your mother keeps ok m8

Thanks mate, she’s actually in the at risk category herself but feels it’s ‘her duty’ to be there.

She’s seeing people die daily now and the protection they have is dreadful. I just hope she comes out the other side of this.

me mate always been slagged off as he's "only worked in Sainsburys", shunned at, look who's needed now....they can't even get him a new pair of gloves! no face masks, has staff and customers still coming up to him face to face....

View attachment 49122

You want to see the nhs ppe it’s a piss take.

I know pal.... There's a few of us in a team been battling the powers on Twitter, I have friends in the NHS on there.

Really feel for the dreadful conditions these NHS and others workers are working in.

They need the support and protective equipment to protect themselves but once again they have been failed by the powers to be.

Majority of the NHS staff have below standard protective equipment which is deeply concerning not just for them but for their families.

I'm sure these high quality protective equipment can be manufactured here and provided to the NHS.

All the risks they are putting themselves in should not be happening in this and day and age.

Questions are starting to get asked on various news agency's, "news night" etc. about why we didn't act earlier....my whole frustration in this...made me ill at times....

It's more the case we didn't take the virus as a serious threat like many countries around the world.

Most were under the impression it's like any other virus it will be cured over time and wont be fatal to certain sections of the population.

My mum asked me tonight if I could bring any work ppe home with me to help them out as they have the bare minimum.

When she sent a photo of her all in her ppe for the front line I couldn’t believe it. They ought to be ashamed of themselves for providing that ppe. They might as well send them in knowing their going to catch it.

I honestly wear better ppe than that on a daily basis at my plant.

See your mam putting her self I would say not in the front line, but the firing line, and they haven't got the kit. I was reading that they'd found a stock pile of masks, and some of my friends in the firing line have told me that the expiry date of the masks had a permanent marker through them! ******* wot!! and then we have articles like this, just gets my back up.

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson urged to explain 'ideological' refusal of EU help buying medical equipment

It's that ******* Dominic Cummings man.......

and here's trump at it......Just a few clips that I've collected and put together......Boris pretty much done the same.

Trump team failed to follow NSC’s pandemic playbook

27-03-2020 02-02-02.jpg

Last edited:
I think maybe the lack of protective wear is maybe because there isn't any anywhere to get hold of.
It's the same with test kits and vaccines.
Only time will tell how it all pans out.
Remember this is similar to alien invader landing on planet earth unexpected.
Stay safe, stay strong and help others and stop moaning!

I think maybe the lack of protective wear is maybe because there isn't any anywhere to get hold of.
It's the same with test kits and vaccines.
Only time will tell how it all pans out.
Remember this is similar to alien invader landing on planet earth unexpected.
Stay safe, stay strong and help others and stop moaning!

So if they haven’t got the correct ppe would you send your loved ones in to save lives?

Plus all the rich and famous seem to be getting tested on, just not the guys on the front line saving lives.

So if they haven’t got the correct ppe would you send your loved ones in to save lives?

Plus all the rich and famous seem to be getting tested on, just not the guys on the front line saving lives.

Because for them ordinary people lives dont mean anything. They may pretend in these daily press conferences how much they helping workers and rest of the population but is all a facade.

Rich and famous will always get preferential treatment because they have the most important thing...money.

And all this washing hands rubbish, What was Handcock and Boris doing then if it's not airborne! (we all know it was) so it's incubation is what 12 days they say? (I think longer) and he's just showing symptoms now?

How many people has he been in contact with over them 12 days? If they can't protect there selves how are they supposed to protect us.

Rishi Sunak next?......They'll all come bouncing back.

Back