Coronavirus Tracker

If you don't like reading up on Dominic you don't have too, I know going way back to Jan does upset some people....how ever some people (from the start of the thread) might be interested in reading about our herd immunity hero! I sure know i am!

You can't wish that on any one surly...Does this go for our boris? shaking hands with people in a so called hospital?

If there is a god then he/she will ensure they get the virus and leave planet earth asap.

Last edited:
From looking at that camera thought it would have been near enough deserted.

People going ahead with business us usual.

Great to hear about the new field hospital that has been built in no time.

All across the country you are see testing facilities and other facilities for NHS being used as makeshift sites.

More facilities available then the more you are hopefully able to treat.

How anyone could wish death on anyone because of this virus is just cold hearted.

Not right at all.
Well as we have said before mr attention seeker, it's all about opinions.
I don't wish death on anyone I wish it on all the mindless morons who are not heeding the instructions of Boris and his crew and thus putting decent peoples life at risk.
Sometimes in life you have to be cruel to be kind.

If you don't like reading up on Dominic you don't have too, I know going way back to Jan does upset some people....how ever some people (from the start of the thread) might be interested in reading about our herd immunity hero! I sure know i am!

You can't wish that on any one surly...Does this go for our boris? shaking hands with people in a so called hospital?
Well I do so there nur!

Well as we have said before mr attention seeker, it's all about opinions.
I don't wish death on anyone I wish it on all the mindless morons who are not heeding the instructions of Boris and his crew and thus putting decent peoples life at risk.
Sometimes in life you have to be cruel to be kind.

Well thats your opinion. But guess thats what you do to draw attention.

There is other ways to make people who are not following advice listen.

Wishing death on these groups of people is f*cked up.

Such "opinions" are not going to be appreciated by the majority.

I was looking for patient zero, and guess I upset "The Institute of Virology In Wuhan"

Rumours of a lady called Huang Yan Ling spreading it, ...more footage to follow....

Last edited:
Well thats your opinion. But guess thats what you do to draw attention.

There is other ways to make people who are not following advice listen.

Wishing death on these groups of people is f*cked up.

Such "opinions" are not going to be appreciated by the majority.
That's the thing with people in life they follow others like lemmings, no thoughts or ideas of their own.
I'm not interested in "the majority" it's now dog eat dog in the battle to keep alive.
Too many do good-ers around these days spouting tripe about human rights.
When your country is in a crisis and you flaunt the instructions given to you then you should get what's coming to you.
Lot's of yanks have been queuing up to buy guns now what's that all about.

Everyone buying face masks off e-bay that come from China! how does that work ffs!
We are trying to get rid of the virus and idiots buying masks are re-igniting it buying dross from China!

That's the thing with people in life they follow others like lemmings, no thoughts or ideas of their own.
I'm not interested in "the majority" it's now dog eat dog in the battle to keep alive.
Too many do good-ers around these days spouting tripe about human rights.
When your country is in a crisis and you flaunt the instructions given to you then you should get what's coming to you.
Lot's of yanks have been queuing up to buy guns now what's that all about.
Makes you wonder why buying guns is strange as to why!!! That will be anyone's guess
Everyone buying face masks off e-bay that come from China! how does that work ffs!
We are trying to get rid of the virus and idiots buying masks are re-igniting it buying dross from China!
But dosnt most stuff come from China whether it be masks to other items do see your logic and way of thinking lol

They did actually close the gun shops along with all other non essential outlets as they have done here in UK.
The gun nuts over there, NRA and others took Govt to court to argue that it was essential so they opened them up immediately -the gun lobby runs America, always have.
The reasons why, will become evident in about 4-6 weeks time. Trump is going to lift restrictions soon - he practically said so a few hours ago, this will create two factions, those who want to continue with life as it was before, and those who don't want to get or allow the virus to spread (because it will still be rife), the outcome will be similar to a thousand Hollywood movies you've all seen before

Herd immunity is a good way to beat it but it can cause a lot of deaths, maybe 10X more deaths than social distancing, EG we are expecting 20K deaths with social distancing but with no restrictions it would probably be over quarter of a million.

This is what Trump wants to do, it boils down to this:
Shutdown and economy fecked for years = 200K dead
Everything open and everyone working as normal = 2 million dead but economy intact and no recession

In uk we have gone for years of recession and hardship but hundreds of thousands of lives saved which is the right thing to do.

USA may go the other way. No one knows yet.
As an aside Sweden has gone for herd immunity, all pubs and restaurants still open and it's not looking much different.
The lessons will only be learned after its all over
If Sweden and uk both end up with very similar death rates at the end then next time maybe these restrictions won't be needed.
Not much point if both countries have same death rates but one has destroyed their economy but the other's economy is intact

Back