Coronavirus Tracker

if people are desperate to pay it then it will always happen, people are scared thanks to the scaremongers.

Apparently the mask is only useful for those that have the virus to reduce the chances of them spreading it.

Scaremongering doesn't help. In fact makes things even worse.

From what I read and speaking to doctor who is family friend said masks do not help prevent the virus. In fact drinking water every 30 mins help a kills bacteria etc that would build inside you.

you need a FFP3 for pathogens, others are a complete waste of time.

There are 66 million people in this country. There is no ‘flu vaccine’ for corona virus and it has a death rate of 2% at least. 2% of 66 million is 1.3 million. Let that sink in. If this spreads 1.3 million people are potentially dead. Now do you understand the panic?

Last edited:

There are 66 million people in this country. There is no ‘flu vaccine’ for corona virus and it has a death rate of 2% at least. 2% of 66 million is 1.3 million. Let that sink in. If this spreads 1.3 million people are potentially dead. Now do you understand the panic?

BS!

Post facts and figures to back up your scaremongering or GTFO.

1 0NzvcoYOpQn4JMFW4UWqYw.jpeg

2% is the rate of those who have caught it - and with your BS scaremongering post you infect all 66 million of the U.K with it, that's a jump to a 100% infection rate ..

Death-rate and Infection-rate are two totally different things.

Last edited:
Thank god my new mask has arrived just incase theres a zombie apocalypse aswell lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lets redo the maths correctly shall we?

China population 1.3 billion people
Infected people in china about 80,000
Percentage of chinese population infected 0.006%

so we have population of 66 million, so based on chinees infection rate of 0.006% (which i suspect is higher than we will see as we are prepared when china wasn't) then expect number of infections here to be about 4000 people. Now the death rate is said to be 2%. That means possibly about 80 people may die in the UK from it. Nothing like the 1.3 million you are throwing about.

STOP SCAREMONGERING WITH FALSE INFORMATION AND FIGURES

Yes but this assuming it stops at 80000
It's doubled in past 20 days from 40 to 80 thousand in China
And this is only if you believe the figures released by the regime there.
If it spreads like other flu viruses it's not even started yet

My cousins partner works for some export company I believe and hes said they have shipped over a million face masks to China already. Big business for selling abroad he said.

May as well pop a sock over your hand and hold it up to your face.

So all this is poppy cock wot not?

Fear of the virus wiped £200bn off UK firms' value as London's FTSE 100 share index saw one of its worst weeks since the 2008 financial crisis

People who had been in close contact with the first person to test positive for the virus in Northern Ireland have all been notified, officials say

A "drive through" testing centre for coronavirus has opened in Edinburgh amid warnings a positive case in Scotland is "inevitable"

Meanwhile, conspiracy theories and false medical advice are becoming a problem in Iran - the country has seen more fatalities than anywhere else outside China

And South Korea recorded its largest increase in coronavirus infections in a single day, with 594 new cases confirmed on Friday - bringing the total number of infections in the country to 2,931

Quoting stock figures now from 12 years ago and saying "one" case could be expected in Scotland when just further up the page he's' claiming 66 Million will be.

I'm done!

Yes but this assuming it stops at 80000
It's doubled in past 20 days from 40 to 80 thousand in China
And this is only if you believe the figures released by the regime there.
If it spreads like other flu viruses it's not even started yet
You're right and i don't beleive the figures releasae from China, but my point was @StrawDog was assuming the whole population, every single one of us will catch it in his figures where in fact like most viruses that is extremely unlikely.

Italy.

Day1: 14cases/1dead
Day2: 76/2
Day3: 153/3
Day4: 231/7
Day5: 374/12
Day6: 528/17
Day7: 821/21
Day8: 1128/29 52% at home quarantine with no symptoms. 100 in intensive care

Italy.

Day1: 14cases/1dead
Day2: 76/2
Day3: 153/3
Day4: 231/7
Day5: 374/12
Day6: 528/17
Day7: 821/21
Day8: 1128/29 52% at home quarantine with no symptoms. 100 in intensive care
simular population to the UK, so as said a very small percentage. Our first case was discoverred more than 2 weeks ago, we only have 23 reported cases and 0 have died from it in the UK. So to be honest comparing it to other countries isn't much use unless YOU ARE TRYING TO SCAREMONGER

Back