Coronavirus Tracker

Wait until people start dropping in the street, fit and healthy people get's what's called a cytokine storm. They are small proteins released by many different cells in the body, including those of the immune system where they coordinate the body’s response against infection, they end up turning on oneself.

It's basically like an intruder in your home, your fighting with him, your losing the battle so you grab a machine gun and start firing, as your firing and panicking you end up shooting your self.
I'd give the weed a miss for a while fella its destroying your brain.

yeah it's old, but I was trying to get the point over to what is happening, the COVID19 is causing a cytokine storm, that's why fit an healthy people are dropping like flies, read up on it. but hey, what do I know, *I might have another line*

and to my disbelievers, please don't jump in saying scaremongering......:whistle:

24-03-2020 21-09-09.jpg

yeah it's old, but I was trying to get the point over to what is happening, the COVID19 is causing a cytokine storm, that's why fit an healthy people are dropping like flies, read up on it. but hey, what do I know, *I might have another line*

and to my disbelievers, please don't jump in saying scaremongering......:whistle:

View attachment 49056
Just look at what you have posted

but it appears to be particularly relevant in outbreaks of new flu variants. Cytokine storm is now seen as a likely major cause of mortality in the 1918-20 "Spanish flu" -- which killed more than 50 million people worldwide -- and the H1N1 "swine flu" and H5N1 "bird flu" of recent years. In these epidemics, the patients most likely to die were relatively young adults with apparently strong immune reactions to the infection

different to COVID 19, young adults are less likely to die from Covid 19, the elderly are MORE likely.

Hi mate, I was wondering where you were.....:LOL:

Lets redo the maths correctly shall we?

That means possibly about 80 people may die in the UK from it. STOP SCAREMONGERING WITH FALSE INFORMATION AND FIGURES

Our first case was discoverred more than 2 weeks ago, we only have 23 reported cases and 0 have died from it in the UK. So to be honest comparing it to other countries isn't much use unless YOU ARE TRYING TO SCAREMONGER

That may well happen as a last resort if we get high numbers but we aren't there yet and may never get to that stage. Why are you so determined to cause panic? you could get knocked down by a bus tomorrow and none of it will matter anyway.

I think he has got hold of a ton of face masks and is now trying to get the panic up in the hope he can sell them LOL

what argument? sorry, am i supposed to be arguing? no....my times done with arguing, You've never liked this thread from the start? why do you not just un-subscribe? how can my facts be wrong? they all coming true..Mr 80 deaths!

Sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you.....

what argument? sorry, am i supposed to be arguing? no....my times done with arguing, You've never liked this thread from the start? why do you not just un-subscribe? how can my facts be wrong? they all coming true..
Argument - Debate.

What makes you think I don't like this thread, on the contrary, if someone is posting so called facts I enjoy questioning them and asking for evidence to back them up. We know this is a scary time, no one, or very few, will disagree with that point, but there is nothing helpful in posting old, irrelevant or incorrect facts.

Well I thought I'd just re-fresh your memory on all the disbelieving....I wouldn't say questioning what with posts like SCAREMONGERING in the reply, and taking the piss, selling face masks....... Don't forgot you know grog son, Hit's the 1st of April, that'll be 4 month I've been on this. which then gets me back to the point of "i know there's still people out there that just can't accept it" when I post facts about cytokine storms, it's not just because I've seen a web site, I've researched it like ****!

But, what more can I say, Only created this thread way back to try and make people take heed, at least I tried. (y)

Well I thought I'd just re-fresh your memory on all the disbelieving....I wouldn't say questioning what with posts like SCAREMONGERING in the reply, and taking the piss, selling face masks....... Don't forgot you know grog son, Hit's the 1st of April, that'll be 4 month I've been on this. which then gets me back to the point of "i know there's still people out there that just can't accept it" when I post facts about cytokine storms, it's not just because I've seen a web site, I've researched it like ****!

But, what more can I say, Only created this thread way back to try and make people take heed, at least I tried. (y)
If you used accurate proven facts in the early days of this thread instead of exagerating figures like suggesting 1.3 million people in this country will die from this then I wouldn't have used the word Scaremongering but you kept on posting things like this.

There are 66 million people in this country. There is no ‘flu vaccine’ for corona virus and it has a death rate of 2% at least. 2% of 66 million is 1.3 million. Let that sink in. If this spreads 1.3 million people are potentially dead. Now do you understand the panic?

I don't doubt you are spending a lot of time reading about this, that is fine, but when you post statements like above and then someone disputes it you should be able to prove with official sources of evidence. ie in the above post you are saying every person in the UK will get covid-19, where is your evidence to back that up?

Back