Coronavirus Tracker

Trump will be the one responsible for highest death rate in the world in his country.

Acted so late and just brushed this whole issue for so long.
I agree but we have to remember the USA is basically a whole continent with Canada and Mexico. So comparing figures of the USA with UK/Italy/Spain is distorted, USA figures in my mind should be compared to Europe as a whole. It's still going to be bad over there because Trump is a money man not a people person so has his priorioties f.ed up.

Yeah, still a few teenage clusters hanging around over here too, but no young children in the streets playing, thankfully, but I am sure the youngsters are asking their parents why the older kids get to go out and they dont, feel sorry for them, their inter action with their friends, school mates, teachers is so important for them, my thoughts go out to all the parents of young children out there, I know my 2 grand children that are at school , are really missing it now and starting to get really fed up, sooner they all get some sort of normality back in their lives the better, unfortunately, its gonna be awhile yet before that happens.

Blimey we lost 563 lives yesterday which is horrendous. This virus is a complete Ba*tard.
The government will be left with stacks of pension cash they don't need to pay and the housing crisis will be solved.

Blimey we lost 563 lives yesterday which is horrendous. This virus is a complete Ba*tard.
The government will be left with stacks of pension cash they don't need to pay and the housing crisis will be solved.
Don't say that, there are plenty of people that genuinely beleive this is a conspiracy by world governments to cull the population LOL

Don't say that, there are plenty of people that genuinely beleive this is a conspiracy by world governments to cull the population LOL
The pure disdain being shown by Trump over the pond would certainly seem to agree with that conclusion.
The old adage that the world will destroy itself ponders in the shadows.
For us free of the virus lets hope we still have some nhs staff left going forward just in case it creeps up on us.
But hey going out in the sunshine and sipping a cup of warm water every 20 minutes will enable us to be invincible (well thats what I believe is being spouted on whatsapp)

Some are reporting potential death toll in America could exceed 200,000.

Even for the size of the country that is America that could be a staggering number.

Say what you want about how governments have reacted, the American government in particular led by a money hungry fool has endangered lives of people there.

Well its now survival of the fittest. I don't give a monkeys chuff about usa or trump the yanks will lose loads of people i'd guess ½million easily

America.
869 deaths in one day
Trump announces that PPE stockpile is depleted
On the same day as Dr Fauci announces that the American public should be wearing face masks to slow the spread

images.jpeg.jpg

He's also refused to lockdown states where there's only "a few hundred" cases.
In the ones that are locked down, he's bowed down to the God squad who insist on church services and other religious gatherings.
The place is going to go off big time, thirty million of them have no health insurance.
There's going to be millions seen off with this virus in USA and a lot of them will be Trump's fault

Not sure if millions will die.

As the approximate figure is around 250,000.

That's just a best case scenario and that's just from the virus

I'm sure the 200 million guns will play a part, sales of firearms and bullets have rocketed in the past week

Just looking at this site brilliant share thanks. If I want to add to my Wii console do I need to download in .iso or .wbfs format and then use the wbfs manager to move over onto my Wii?

Format your external wii hdd to wbfs format with the manager,then send your games over to your hdd with the manager also,wbfs format is a lot smaller than .iso so you will get more games on the hdd,make sure you pick the right hdd in the program and you dont delete you pc hdd.On the wii you will need usb loader GX.
USBLoaderGX

Just looking at this site brilliant share thanks. If I want to add to my Wii console do I need to download in .iso or .wbfs format and then use the wbfs manager to move over onto my Wii?

Thanks
Format your external wii hdd to wbfs format with the manager,then send your games over to your hdd with the manager also,wbfs format is a lot smaller than .iso so you will get more games on the hdd,make sure you pick the right hdd in the program and you dont delete you pc hdd.On the wii you will need usb loader GX.
USBLoaderGX[/QUOTE]

Just watched the news report on sky news of the most infected and highest death rate city in Italy.

It was devastating and really chilling to watch for the most part.

The mayor who brought the town to complete lock down said he was shocked at how late UK reacted and should have had lock down in place much earlier.

Was really distressing to watch and had to stop at the end as was more than I could handle. Really depressing and really has got me down now.

World Health Organisation aren't exactly helping matters
Jan 10th : there's no evidence it passes from person to person.

Then about early February : there's no evidence wearing a mask (unless working on the frontline) has any effect on transmission

Now they're saying everyone should wear a mask?
Is this the first virus they've ever encountered in human history?
I assumed these people studied this crap full time?
They knew then that over 80% of victims had no symptoms, therefore they were inadvertently spreading it amongst the population - if these people and everyone else wore masks the spread would have been drastically cut from day one

WHO are bunch of imbecile just like the UN security council.

Just setup to make the member states and those at the higher level feel like they belong to some sort of membership.

Last edited:
All this moaning and groaning isn't helping anyone, we can all be smart arses AFTER an event and come out with woulda, shoulda, coulda!
The FACT is this invisible killing virus is amongst us NOW and we need to concentrate all our efforts on slowing it down to ease the burden on the NHS and find a cure ASAP. Personally when I go shopping I wear a mask. Been for a few bits today and still people don't give a hoot about social distancing.
While the majority of the british public are heeding the advice given to them there still appears to be selfless morons roaming the UK.

There will always be stupid idiots out there doing their own thing because it makes them different.

What is make them is likely to catch the virus and potentially in turn have catastrophic consequences for their loved ones.

Back