Coronavirus Tracker

They were saying over a 1000 deaths a day.

Any death is a travesty. But with the number a day being less than what they expect maybe death rate over the coming weeks won't be as high as predicted.

It will be over 1000 a day by the end of the week, figures are doubling every three days

You never know it could be less infections meaning less deaths in coming weeks?

Maybe being being bit to optimistic with whole situation.

Wonder why she is there:unsure:

Anyway this was bound to happen in the glorious weather we are having. Stupid idiotic people were going to have picnics enjoy the day weren't they.

Think more stricter measures to be placed. Such as ban visits to parks, outdoor exercise and curfews in place. May seem draconian but can't see what else can done.

The solution is simples, bring back the birch!

Calm down I was only joking, life is meant to be fun and I like a laugh so please take my posts with a pinch of salt.

I guess this lockdown has got to me now I'm vegitating at home, makes you think about those people in prison in the old days when it was solitary confinement for years.

Everyone buying face masks off e-bay that come from China! how does that work ffs!
We are trying to get rid of the virus and idiots buying masks are re-igniting it buying dross from China!

Your talking sh#te @lucky15, are you now saying the Chinese have not only infected us but are infecting us again :LOL:

Your talking sh#te @lucky15, are you now saying the Chinese have not only infected us but are infecting us again :LOL:
We all talk sh*te mate its keeping our brain cells working while in lockdown.
I am saying it's a distinct possiblity that the sh*te from china has been made/packed by covid-19 incumbents.
I'm making my own mask anyway, sod em lol

Nope, packed by machines into boxes.
These boxes are packed into cases of (say) a hundred boxes, these cases may be handled by people but unlikely to be C19 positive and it wouldn't even matter if they all were, the virus is dead after 3 days

We got more cases than China now anyways, best not take your post tomorrow morning if that’s the case.

Not sure why some think not to touch post that comes through you box.

They have there is no evidence of the virus being on the mail that is delivered.

Not sure why some think not to touch post that comes through you box.

They have there is no evidence of the virus being on the mail that is delivered.
There's no evidence that the virus is not on mail wash your hands after opening the mail or just throw th fcukers in bin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have you seen the news?

They have repeated it numerous times there is no credible evidence of mail having the virus on it.

Just my opinion tbh. Everyone's different.

They haven't said when you have the mail to start wiping it down or throw the envelopes in the bin either.

I'm just going by what they have stated recently about mail as im sure loads of people asked about it.

Of course the virus can be on the mail.
Only for a short period of time but it's not impossible.
If postie has no symptoms he can still pass it, he coughs or sneezes into his hand, and then 20 mins later puts a gas bill through your letterbox, if you pick it up on the way to the kettle, open it, it's now on your hands, the cup, the spoon, the tap, fridge door and so on. Nothing comes into my house without being sprayed or wiped with a bleach cloth and that includes shopping, letters and everything else, costs nothing and wastes a bit of time and may kill a virus or two or even a million

Back