Corsa C 2004 petrol 1.0 fault codes

dardanr3

my car is showing this fault codes please help me because service at my country doesn't know the problem in my car :
P0141-(4) O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfuction (Bank 1 Sensor 2)- Present
P0141-(8) O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Range/Performance (Bank 1 Sensor 2)- Present

P0100-(1) Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit High input- Not present
P0100-(2) Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Low input- Not present

its a lambda probe issue,best to get both checked with live data as sensor 2 could be after cat,live data will see if getting a voltage for heater circuit.
mass air flow meters can go faulty and put car into limp mode,removing electrical connection on meter see if it drives better after disconnecting.

cactikid thank you but i am not very good at fixing the car :( can you tell me what is the problem in more easy way so i can understand ?

daft question but is the oil pressure switch leaking at all? if so remove the oxy sensor plug on sensor 1 harness side and the MAF plug and see if there is any oil at the harness connectors x10xe and all the xep engines are crap for the oil pressure switches leaking (ex vauxhall master tech) since last week lol if the switch is leaking and there is oil in the harness connector then you will need a new injection harness (engine harness) waste of time replacing any parts

leaking oil light switch,more like pissing oil light switch when they go will empty engine of oil.

hi guys, i wanted to say thnx to all of you for your help, i fixed it was o2 heate sensor and i changed and everthing is ok now. Bless you all ;)

Back