Could it be a fakeand best recommended image

Claw83

Hello Everyone,

I have apparently a zgemma h2h but the about section says it's an H2s.

I've recently moved from the city to a town where vm has just been rolled out. Old House the vm line was there just connect BB and away I went apart from some pixel.

Moved to a town its recently been rolled out. I've bought a technetix hdu 200 and thankfully now my free view is not pixelating intermittent.

However I legitimately, have to wait 10-20 minutes for thr encryption channel to clear. Inclusive of stv HD. Since putting in the hdu BBC HD clears straight away which it didn't. Time frame is for SD encryption too.

I've scanned on network ID Edinburgh 1 Edinburgh 2 (Dundee) also Perth. All pulling channels through. I even scanned network ID seven Kings and pulled channel. I choose seven Kings as I stay in Dunfermline and there is a pub called the seven Kings so thought maybe that was the towns incognito name.

It is an old image could it be that which is the issue? It does state that there is an error with the device when I try to update software or even do backup manager to do an online image.

Thanks everyone for any advice you can give. Little lost at the moment, it's not like it's my first box or learning curve. However under care of GP for memory loss and racking my brain isn't working.

Attachments

• DSC_0336.JPG
    DSC_0336.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 8
  • received_327795268105184.jpeg
    received_327795268105184.jpeg
    349.4 KB · Views: 7
  • received_2234005599986362.jpeg
    received_2234005599986362.jpeg
    356.4 KB · Views: 7
  • received_2329165103971895.jpeg
    received_2329165103971895.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 15622652367021286615301.jpg
    15622652367021286615301.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
You could reflash with your box on line using grog freerange build that will give you a updated build! You would have to put a usb stick in the back first and follow instructions
  • Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.
Then you would have to put a command line in using putty telnet or webif

wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

Surprisingly guys I actually got channels through which was weird.

Hubby is going mad I've been ill for a few days now and not done the box and ucl qualifiers are on in fifteen minutes.

Demanding a new box and line bought tonight

Back