COVID-19 vaccines have prevented 7.2 million infections and 27,000 deaths

That is one heck of a statistic.

Proves how important having the vaccine is imo not just for potential survival for yourself and others but moving forward to some normality in life.

UK has to have the best vaccine rollout programme in the world cant think of a another country that comes close.

The challenging part now would be making other people understand the necessity of getting vaccinated. There are still those who don't want to get the vaccine, and I hope reason can reach them. Otherwise, that's going to be another problem of its own.

ill have mine in 5 years once the trial has been done and proved safe. already had covid so will rely on my immune system for now. Each to their own. I aint anti vaccine, if you want it have it. You have a choice
Like me, I doubt you'll be persuaded in 5 years time. I'm sure a decision needs to be based on the prevalence of serious adverse reactions to the vaccine and the long term effects.
Unfortunately, I don't feel confident that the adverse reactions are being fairly reported, and as far as long term effects are concerned, well, I'm sure there will be even less chance of that being
fairly reported.

Still believe, the best option is to rely on our immune system. I'm not convinced by this report that relys on "modelling" lol

I'm not a bigtime poster on here at all, not even sure my opinion means anything, but just wanted to point out a couple of observations, here goes:-

I can't trust my government that locked us down the day after it was declared Covid-19 was no longer a High Consequence Infectious Disease, this is evidenced at the link below:-

High consequence infectious diseases (HCID)

From that date, it has been marketed that Covid is a killer, even though you have a 99.99% chance of survival.

Here's another tid bit of info our lovely government failed to broadcast or shout from the top of the roofs with, it is their own road map produced on 30th March this year, go to the link below:-
https://assets.publishing.service.g...ing_of_easing_roadmap_step_2_restrictions.pdf

Read through it all, if you don't understand any of the fancy words, use a dictionary and a thesaurus :)
Paragraph 32 does not make for good reading at all :(
Part 3 is out, but I have yet to fully divulge the text as yet.

Screenshot_20210630-110109_Office.jpg

These are documents produced by OUR government, I marvel at how they never managed to broadcast this, instead burying it deep on their website :(

Love and Light to all <3

nayga73

Last edited by a moderator:
Back