Covid attendance for start of the season

Can't wait for crowds to be back SLY BBC and BT virtual sounds was shocking lol.
All measures will be put in place and abviously there will have measures in place otherwise they wouldn't risk it imo

Can't wait for crowds to be back SLY BBC and BT virtual sounds was shocking lol.
All measures will be put in place and abviously there will have measures in place otherwise they wouldn't risk it imo

Virtual crowd wasnt that bad and as bad as people made it out to be imo.

But varies for everyone I guess.

To have genuine crowd noise will be long over due.

Sure the crowds will be rampant when they are back as they will know that such opportunities to go to games can end any time.

if its true then its more than i expected for us.

on average 1 game in every 2.5.

they owe me 5 games from last season so this one could well be a cheap one :laughing:

Bayern beat Paris St-Germain in the Champions League final to qualify for the Uefa Super Cup
The Uefa Super Cup could be attended by about 20,000 fans in Budapest as a trial, Europe's governing body has confirmed.

European champions Bayern Munich will face Europa League winners Sevilla at the 68,000-seater Puskas Arena on Thursday, 24 September.

Uefa said "up to 30% of the capacity of the stadium" would be allowed
Uefa Super Cup: Fans to be allowed into Puskas Arena

Fans will be allowed in the Amex Stadium for Brighton's friendly with Chelsea on Saturday as part of the government's latest pilot scheme.

Some fans will also be able to attend a women's friendly at Lewes on Sunday, West Ham and Arsenal's Women's Super League game and Non-League Finals Day.

The Harlequins-Bath Premiership rugby union match at Twickenham Stoop on 5 September will also have spectators.

Some Bob Willis Trophy and T20 Blast cricket matches will also have fans.
Brighton friendly to allow spectators

Back