covid for addicts first

marcoose

TK Veteran
hi all can someone explain or enlighten me why 2 druggies who live 2 doors away from me has just had two nurses rock up in two cars and gives them there covid jab they are not married but live together they didnt even go in to the house to administer the jabs they done them out in the garden so why is it my wife who is 60 next week she works in a school and she cant even get the jab what is going on in this country please explain why they would get it before my wife and dont say its because they come under the vonurable section cos that is not even a answer when they put the shit in to there bodies?

hi all can someone explain or enlighten me why 2 druggies who live 2 doors away from me has just had two nurses rock up in two cars and gives them there covid jab they are not married but live together they didnt even go in to the house to administer the jabs they done them out in the garden so why is it my wife who is 60 next week she works in a school and she cant even get the jab what is going on in this country please explain why they would get it before my wife and dont say its because they come under the vonurable section cos that is not even a answer when they put the shit in to there bodies?

I think you have answered your own question, your health authority will be right to class those people who have a drug adiction as belonging to a vulnerable group, in exactly the same way as any other sick or ill person.
Its not just the fact they take drugs, the people will more than likely have other health issues qualifying them.

I'm far from normally being sympathetic to people who abuse themselves with drugs, but I think in this instance your health authority is doing the right thing. Sick and unhealthy first, then age. criteria

One of the local ones yesterday was trying to sell me some gloves and bacon.He was amazed that I was not interested.

no that shouldnt be the case and as for them having other underlying health issues well they will have because theyve caused them there selfs when you wait outside a chemist in the morning for a prescription and theres druggies behind you and when you go in they serve them before you there is deff something wrong somewhere

no that shouldnt be the case and as for them having other underlying health issues well they will have because theyve caused them there selfs when you wait outside a chemist in the morning for a prescription and theres druggies behind you and when you go in they serve them before you there is deff something wrong somewhere
Would you want a load of heroin uses in your shop waiting,there would be nothing left also it would put customers off them waiting outside,they would be asking everyone for a spare cig.

You have to look at it from all aspects imo
Get your wife is a teacher and others have been vaccinated before here and will be frustrating seeing others that's chose their lifestyle getting it before her.
Have you ever thought it's how GP surgery's are rolling the vaccine out for example I'm diabetic I've had my first jab my missus has copd which is a disease and hasn't had a letter ot txt from GP regarding her first jab.
Would you want a load of heroin uses in your shop waiting,there would be nothing left also it would put customers off them waiting outside,they would be asking everyone for a spare cig.
Agree it's like it when I go to pick my meds up get ex herroin addicts going into chemist for the methadone ect it's better to get them in then out before others gets served.

Back