Cowell "furious" over X Factor fiasco

noelyf

VIP Member
Thursday 11 November 2010

Simon Cowell is reported to be "absolutely furious" about allegations that 'The X Factor' is fixed.

0003e749-314.jpg

Cowell - Controversy continues

The Daily Mail reports that more than 1,200 fans have already complained to ITV and UK regulator Ofcom following Sunday's elimination and Cheryl Cole's refusal to vote on the ITV show.

The Daily Mail quotes "a source close to Cowell" as saying: "Simon is absolutely furious. He denies - 100 per cent - that 'The X Factor' is fixed. The fact that some viewers believe this has left him seething.

"He's not particularly happy with Dermot [O'Leary, host, who said the possibility that Cole might not vote was discussed in advance] but to be honest, he thinks the entire thing has been blown out of proportion. He would never want to defraud 'X Factor' fans."

Bet she has had a bollocking off cowel, she should have voted imo.

Whats the point of being a judge and then deciding not to vote. She should do her job or get out. She gets paid enough ffs!.

yh i agree she should have voted - just coz they were both her girls - as you say its her job. But i do agree i think its fixed - why else would that long haired twit still be in it lol!

She's a wingebag and cowbell would lick the ground she walks on. Kick her off with that fool that sat on the stage last week is what i say!

every year is the same, we all say its a popularity contest and not a talent contest
last year jedward, this year wagner.
utter fix when the judges can back out
and the worse acts stat in

don't have a lot of love for this programme, but 1. Cole should have voted, 2. people vote for funny stuff, john sargent, anne widdicombe on strictly come dancing, just to pi$$ others off, 3. the dude who was kicked off last night said that there was a leak and someone texted him saying that he was 3rd last a couple of hours before the show

Back