cqzjv is compressed when loading

j4v3d

VIP Member
when i start the laptop up i get this problem

it says; cqzjv is compressed, press control + alt + del to restart, what is the problem here?

just installed 64bit windows 7 professional, seems i must have deleted old windows.old folder and caused some damage

please can anyone help me?

ive found the backup disk i made when i had the laptop, ive just put it in now and its restoring laptop, thank god for that!!!!!

but please advise on how to fix this problem stated above for future reference

Last edited:
The cqzjv file must be altered in order to clear this error and correctly boot.

1. Boot into the Recovery Console
2. When the console asks you to choose a Windows install to work with, enter 1 and press Enter
3. When prompted, enter your Administrator password (If one was set)
4. At the command prompt, enter the following commands, pressing Enter after each:

cd \

attrib -c c:\cqzjv

exit

-

thanks for that, windows recovery has just been completed, i will upgrade to w.seven cos i dont like vista, if that problem happens again i will then follow the instructions

i've never come across this problem

j4v3d I have edited your thread title everyones question is urgent or need help and sometimes threads starting with these titles are over looked

how do i get in to recovery console mode?

once in there will i be like able to format the hard drive and install fresh copy of windows operating system?

do you need the recovery disk to get in to recovery mode? what if you don't have a recovery CD?

Back