Crazy guy threatens to blow up Best Buy after Modern Warfare 3 sells out

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
20.jpg

A crazed man in Colorado threatened to blow up his local Best Buy store after the employees messed up his Modern Warfare 3 pre-order and told him the game was sold out.

Lomorin Sar, 31, grew irate after the employees of the store said they did not have his game. The manager offered him a gift card or an upgrade to a more expensive copy of the game, but Sar would not have it.

Instead, the man began asking employees what time they got off work, so he could shoot them outside their cars. Before he was done, he had threatened to blow up the store.

Employees promptly called the police who arrested Sar as he was leaving.

Says detective Bob Friel (via Escapist):

Investigating officers issued a criminal summons to a man who threatened to carry out his own version of Modern Warfare at the electronics store. Fortunately, this situation did not end in violence.

Sar has been charged with disorderly conduct.

well glad they caught him - sounds like a complete nutter!! Mind you some people that plays these games do think its real life. Any NORMAL person would have taken the upgrade and been grateful and thought they had a result!

I walked into my local game store and got a copy today - not even a Q

my son witnessed a grown man in Washington Tyne Wear lose his rag when a pre ordered one did not have his name on...he made such a scene the store eventually relented and give in and give him a game even though he had paid for it

he immediatley opened it up snapped it give half to the store and kept the rest to himself...the chuntered on leaving the area

pity he did not record it

my son witnessed a grown man in Washington Tyne Wear lose his rag when a pre ordered one did not have his name on...he made such a scene the store eventually relented and give in and give him a game even though he had paid for it

he immediatley opened it up snapped it give half to the store and kept the rest to himself...the chuntered on leaving the area

pity he did not record it
god what a nutter lol!

Back