Cricket feed

T20 vs Pak

10E
10960 H 7200
4:2:0
ID: Enc1 England v Pakistan Hea
CW: A2 2A C4 90 1C F4 3F

Can some one please check for me if you can scan with less than 97cm dish in North West. Gutted can't scan with my new dish.

T20 vs Pak

10E
10960 H 7200
4:2:0
ID: Enc1 England v Pakistan Hea
CW: A2 2A C4 90 1C F4 3F

Can some one please check for me if you can scan with less than 97cm dish in North West. Gutted can't scan with my new dish.
Looks like that is a BBC feed, I think you'll need a 9.5db+ to get a lock.

Lol
I told you this would happening
If I was a betting man then this would have been a dead cert for me

It was obvious if anyone knows how inconsistent they are.

Sorry how awful they are as a team I mean lol.

England I think will be dominant on Tuesday and expect a drubbing for Pakistan when they face West Indies

England I think will be dominant on Tuesday and expect a drubbing for Pakistan when they face West Indies

Looking forward for cracking final on Tuesday. Got my hands on the tickets finally...

Looking forward for cracking final on Tuesday. Got my hands on the tickets finally...
Jealous

Awful bowling from Pakistan lost then the game. Don’t know why they chose to bowl first either
No discipline.

england are the polar opposites and deserved the win.

Enjoy the game and day out mate.

Awful bowling from Pakistan lost then the game. Don’t know why they chose to bowl first either
No discipline.

england are the polar opposites and deserved the win.

I was in shock not gona lie when they bowled first. How on earth would you not hat first on that pitch was a terrible team.

In a way I'm not surprised as misbah and co have destroyed Pakistan cricket so on a way I should have known better lol.

Why is Hasnain and especially Rauf in the team. The latter is a terrible bowler. No Qadir once again is a terrible decision.

Said before England and India are the best white ball teams in world cricket.

11.01.2022 09:30 - 15.01.2022
South Africa vs India

10E

10847 V 7200 HD 4:2:0
ID: Enc1 Feed1

10856 V 7200 HD 4:2:0
ID: Enc2 Feed2
CW: 10 01 20 31 22 10 01 33

Can someone please check and confirm if the feed is working in North West with less than 1m dish.

Back