Critical Error - cookie can't be saved [Errno 2] No such file or directory

radders97

Does anyone know how to correct this error on the zgemma IPTV player? The advice is "Please make sure that the folder for cache data (set in the configuration) is writable. It's hacking me off

Is your USB or hdd connected working ok? It stores it on there

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Tx fienur response. Yeah I got a 8 gb sandisk. I reformatted and initialised. Iptv player is loading v slow and spinning wheel in the top left corner. Hasn't made any difference. Any other ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe mow uninstall and reinstall it via plugins? Check you can still download plugins first!

Have you updated to latest version?

Last edited:
Ok install reinstall then it's a total fresh start if new usb

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how to correct this error on the zgemma IPTV player? The advice is "Please make sure that the folder for cache data (set in the configuration) is writable. It's hacking me off
Hi did you ever resolve this? I have the same issue but iptv player loads perfectly well for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

looking at this to me means people dont know how to setup usb or hdd,no one has said ext 3 or ext4 which is correct setup of device for recordings?

looking at this to me means people dont know how to setup usb or hdd,no one has said ext 3 or ext4 which is correct setup of device for recordings?
I solved this by adding the missing directory to the hdd in the iptv config then restarting wooshbuild after apply and save changes

Hi did you ever resolve this? I have the same issue but iptv player loads perfectly well for me.

Yeah I just reloaded the image and it was ok. I’ve updated to ATV 6.1 now which is good & solves the audio issues but my IPTV crashes all the time. I emailed samsamsam & he said:: “Well there is problem with base gstreamer components, you must ask image developers about this. Please remember that recommended by IPTVPlayer is exteplayer3 which not need gstreamer component. To be able to use exteplayer3 you need to install ffmpeg libs:
http://iptvplayer.pl/ffinstallmipsel.htm

Hope that is useful to anyone experiencing this. I haven’t done anything about it yet

Back