Cross EPG problems

RM1989

I'm having problems getting cross epg to download daily on my 2s. I'm running vix 4.1 and i have the auto download set at 7am to HDD, also ABM runs at 5am so I can't see that clashing. The manual download still works.

Further to the above I also setup a H2S for a friend on the same vix build and even the manual download didn't work.

I've searched the forums here for issues and I know there has been plenty but I can't narrow it down. Can anyone help?

When you are in crossepg is the skyuk 28.2 degrees option ticked?
I have had this issue before and what I have done is selected a different satellite then gone back to the skyuk 28.2 then tried to download again and it has worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks will check that tonight. Do you mean directly in the cross epg settings because from memory I can't recall a setting for that. If you mean in tuner configuration I checked that and reconfirmed those - both A and B were 28.2.

Ah right yeah I had sky uk ticked so just ticked Italia and saved. Now gone back to Sky UK and done a manual download. Will see tomorrow morning if it's downloaded automatically.

It will mate, I have done builds before and it's refuses, I've done that little trick and then it's allowed the download, glad your sorted RM1989

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back