Crossepg or epgimporter

Epgimport just works better in my eyes
Some iptv providers give the ref codes for EPG and some don't
I have only sorted out my uk. Don't know how to do the rest of the world

Depends on your IPTV if they support enigma2 and give you xml files then use the epg they support, normally i would say crossepg for sat but I cant get it to work on ATV 6.0 plus my IPTV supplies epg.xml files for epg importer so using that instead

I use a combo of both.
Crossepg I use for sly and EPG import for all the other IPTV stuff
Only reason I do that is I don't like the long descriptions for sly that comes from the rytek source in EPG import

I use a combo of both.
Crossepg I use for sly and EPG import for all the other IPTV stuff
Only reason I do that is I don't like the long descriptions for sly that comes from the rytek source in EPG import
Do they not conflict?

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

Nope.
I have EPG importer run at 7am for the USA and foreign iptv epg then have crossepg run at 7.57am for the normal sly / sly IPTV epg

Would this work with iPab image? As I can get the iptv UK channels epg from the astra dvb. But it's non UK I need sorting out

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Use crossepg for sly and epg import for iptv No they do not conflict at all, Pm me and i can give you the sources that need to be ticked in epg import
Could you send me the sources to tick as well please?

I also use the cross epg for the sly and use epg-import for the iptv. The iptv channels only have an epg of 24 hours though?!? Any reason that might be?

Back