Crypto

flyinmysoup

TK Supporter
Hi Guys,

Just wondering does anyone dabble in Crypto trading. I am a beginner and just mess with the odd 20 or that but i see there is a massive drop in the market and now might be a good time to look into putting something in.

Anyone have any ones they are watching?

Hi Guys,

Just wondering does anyone dabble in Crypto trading. I am a beginner and just mess with the odd 20 or that but i see there is a massive drop in the market and now might be a good time to look into putting something in.

Anyone have any ones they are watching?

Trusty old Bitcoin tried and tested now for over a decade. Alt coins have come and gone.

Pretty big drop this week nice time to buy I guess. But that’s all it is guess work. No one knows and only time will tell. Are we too late to the party? Who knows. Good luck though!

Like the saying goes when in doubt zoom out

B09E51FF-69C8-443A-9D35-D75406FE936D.jpeg

I was looking at GALA and SAND at the muite, but ya bitcion is dropping and great time to pump for good returns later in the year id hope

stick with the odd £20 i am currently 3 K down !! but they say buy low sell high, trouble is you /anybody dont know when crypto is at its lowest!
on the other hand you got to speculate to accumulate,
just dont play with more than you can afford to lose but have fun doing it :LOL:

stick with the odd £20 i am currently 3 K down !! but they say buy low sell high, trouble is you /anybody dont know when crypto is at its lowest!
just dont play with more than you can afford to lose but have fun doing it :LOL:

Thing is pal you’re only 3K down if you actually sell up. Keep the faith and hold lol!

Can remember years ago when bitcoin was released it was so low and those who took a risk at that time it paid off big time years later as worth millions for them now now.

Solid advice hope it shoots back up for you mate, 3k is not messing money keep the faith

I use BTC to buy and sell things but I always seem to miss out on drops and knowing when to get rid of it when high. Luckily I don't put much into it so probably down about £30 over the month so not end of the world tbh.

If you want some tax free exposure try looking at a company called ARB on the stock market. They mine bitcoin. If you know or can deal in shares this could offer the potential of tax free profit if purchased in your ISA allowance.

I jumped in at about 60p previously and sold for a profit. Purchased again on Thursday but I'm currently down.

As with any investing no one really knows where the bottom is. BTC could fall further so in my opinion say you have £2k to spend perhaps buy £1k now and then £1k in a few days after seeing what the price does. There are no guarantees but say you purchased £1k today and the price fell it's better than having spent £2k. Of course that reduces your profits but equally it reduces your risk.

cheers mate will look into this,

As with any investing no one really knows where the bottom is. BTC could fall further so in my opinion say you have £2k to spend perhaps by £1k now and then £1k in a few days after seeing what the price does. There are no guarantees but say you purchased £1k today and the price fell it's better than having spent £2k. Of course that reduces your profits but equally it reduces your risk.
anything on GALA or SAND mate?

For me it's simply about acquiring and holding.
There is a project which will shortly launch called Pulse. It's a stateful fork of Ethereum, so any Ethereum based assets that you hold including all ERC-20's and ERC-721's etc etc will be duplicated on the new Pulse chain as long as you are holding them in a non-custodial wallet at the time of the fork, (ie not on any exchange). Basically this will be the largest air-drop in history. OK, so when the fork happens all of the newly forked tokens/assets will have a zero value and will then have to go into price discovery and find their own place in the world, but at the end of the day if you are given it for free then any price it is a 100% gain, so at least that one is a no-brainer.
Meanwhile, best asset I ever bought and held is HEX (another no-brainer).

My friend tells me about airdrops but i know nothing about them, He seems to be getting alot and he is making alot of money from trading them for free

My friend tells me about airdrops but i know nothing about them, He seems to be getting alot and he is making alot of money from trading them for free
There's a ton or reasons why different air-drops come about. Some are conditionally given, some are simply free/gratis. Either way they are often a good way of increasing the value of your bag.
Generally speaking if you hold any assets on an exchange you will not get the benefit of them or the opportunity to have them dropped to you - - - as they say, "not your keys, then not your crypto".

There's a ton or reasons why different air-drops come about. Some are conditionally given, some are simply free/gratis. Either way they are often a good way of increasing the value of your bag.
Generally speaking if you hold any assets on an exchange you will not get the benefit of them or the opportunity to have them dropped to you - - - as they say, "not your keys, then not your crypto".
What do you mean 'assets on an exchange'?
If I have assets in coinbase are those eligible for the air-drop?

I literally only dabbled. Put £15 on Dogecoin and £15 on Shiba Inu. Dogecoin is dogs**t I'm down nearly a tenner on that but up a tenner on the Shib.
I'm holding anyway. A few months ago I was up £90 on the Shib.

I literally only dabbled. Put £15 on Dogecoin and £15 on Shiba Inu. Dogecoin is dogs**t I'm down nearly a tenner on that but up a tenner on the Shib.
I'm holding anyway. A few months ago I was up £90 on the Shib.
Ya i made good profit on shib too was good while it lasted

I done ok on BTC beginning of last year,
Had just under £2K in since 2020 , got over £3.5K out.
It would have been more but I held too long and it dropped from over £4K to under £3K, so I waited for the next rally and got a nice earner from it.

What do you mean 'assets on an exchange'?
If I have assets in coinbase are those eligible for the air-drop?
dont quote me but yes coinbase is a exchange and therefore he is saying you won't get them, when he says you need to own them you need to have a device to store them personally, like a HHD wallet or something like a "ledger device" which i have .

Back