CryptoCurrency Exchanges - Popular Choices for 2021 - Binance or Crypto

fromabove

Hi,

I'm looking delve into the world of cryto currency but stuck as to which exchange to sign up to.

After watching a fair few Youtube videos for advice, I've found that Binance and Crypto seem to be safe options, for the UK that is.

Has anyone on here had any experience with these exchanges, or any other suggestions for buying crypto currencies?

Thanks

Coinbase is the easiest to use, I’ve been using it for years. Crypto.com has more currencies to purchase as is easy to use but not quite as easy as Coinbase which I would start there 1st. Then Binance but that’s much more advanced and the currencies available on there can be a much higher risk.

When I decided to buy cryptocurrency the first thing I had to do was find a budget to buy it . So I used Payeer to buy cryptocurrencies and store them.

I use coinbase, seems the easiest, I signed up for crypto.Com. but had an issue and the support was terrible, like weeks to answer the support query.

Binance is the best in my opinion, also has the most coins available & usually the first to list new coins too.

I use Binance.

The small coins do seem to appear there quicker allows you to get in on them at lower rates.

Years ago I remember venturing onto a well know homebrew games console website (no longer exists due to Sony shutting it down) and seeing this little 'B' icon used as a payment method for parts/services.

Little did I know of the value of Bitcoins currency would take in modern times (although not quite as valuable at this moment in time).

I wonder what the next digital investment craze will be in another 10 years time, that's still in its infancy today...

Any suggestions as a talking point.

I suppose NFT's are similar to SSL certs, except they don't have expiry dates. It'll be interesting to see if they have any worth in years to come.

I was using binance up until the faster payments debacle and now having to pay the 1.8% fee for depositing via debit card.Now trying the luno platform after a friend gave me a free btc promo code just for setting up an account - every little helps ;) .Fees seem quite reasonable and the app is very user friendly but you are quite limited in what cryptocurrency you can buy.

FTX is the new binance has pretty much all the coins (also in SEC good books)
But like lamblamb said coinbase and i would say CEX are good for beginners and offer faster deposit/payments too.

Coinbase is user friendly but fees are high so I'd use Coinbase Pro. It is essentially the same account linked with much lower fees when buying and allows you to move deposits/funds between Coinbase and Coinbase Pro free and instantly. I've just opened Kraken/Kraken Pro (free deposits) and this appears to have smaller transaction fees - depending on which exchange you are sending the money to.
Binance is good as mentioned by Dnat and Ferret but annoying now that they charge 1.8% for deposits through VISA per Goofys point.

I've started using a bot now and seeing 10%+ returns on each trade on over 60 trades in 1 month - PM me if you are interested.

Back