Csa want too much money from me

dee

TK Veteran
Well the last thread must of been deleted when the site was hacked, after about 5 months i got a phone call today so it`s still going on with me paying near on £130 a week. so hopefully im getting near a conclusion and i can get it dropped to a decent rate.:bang head:

LOL result for the next 12 months i have to pay £65.50 (for te first 4 weeks) wot i was paying foocking muppets now the foocking best bit for the other 11 months i pay the massive amount of £1.01 yep its 1 pound one penny. you should see my grin ROFL;):):quote:

wot a joke i had 2 letters today now demanding £48 the other demanding £62, a phone call still insists its £1.01p wot a complete and utter useless bunch of cooonnnts.:bang head:

jaysus Dee, I thought that you had this all sorted for once and for all, the CSA should be proud of themselves, they are keeping a lot of civil servants off the dole, because if they were in the private sector they would be sacked for incompetence. people who are willing to pay a fair amount are bullied and harassed, while those who shirk their responsibilities are allowed to get away scott free.

latest update the twats are now demanding £138 a week got the letter today, wot the feck am i meant to live on what a bunch of useless twats,i am now going to have to appeal again, never ending circle.:bang head:

it really is a never ending story, isn't it Dee? do they send a new assessment every year, or is your former other half appealing the amount, therefore creating a appeal/counter appeal situation? Either way, these jokers should be able to make a fair and balanced assessment and stick with it. you thought that you had it sorted out and now you are back to square one again, you must feel like banging your head off a brick wall (or your case workers lol)

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss DEE thought this was sorted how can they say you need to pay more, why does it keep going up??

Appeal and dont stop. I know people that the CSA dont seem to help so why they picking on you??? Thats over £500 pm, more than some people earn, all i can say is they must think your earning to much

GBS appealed don`t no why as she gets what ever in beniffits so it`s being done out of spite,what ever i pay the goverment take as the lazy bitch does`nt work, now the girls miss out xmas cancelled bills first.:bang head:

right been on the phone to these twats,they agree they are wrong but can not do jack to i appeal, so im f****ed for the rent council tax gas electric and water bills, looking good twats.

how old are the girls Dee - if you dont mind me asking? hey hang on you say xmas cancelled BUT if she put that away each month for them then well they will have a darn good xmas from £500 x 12 = £6000, so tell her to remember that!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

right been on the phone to these twats,they agree they are wrong but can not do jack to i appeal, so im f****ed for the rent council tax gas electric and water bills, looking good twats.

well if they agree they are wrong why the hell have you got to appeal - sounds like its their muck up - why should you do the hard work!!! hope you asked them to put that in writing that they admit to being wrong!!!!!

Dee,have you heard of a company called Durham Legal Services,,it may be worth using them on your behalf,as they deal with all the s**t on your behalf,you have to pay them,but they WILL sort it and they will save you a fortune,have a look at the webpage mate.sorry ,cant post the page as i am a new member !

girls aged 14 and 12 linny, i don`t mind paying but its stupid, gone from £65, to £127 to £1.01 back to £139 a week, im given a living allowance f £221 a week, i take home on a full week without CSA £ 300, now even i can see the maths don`t work out. OH just to realy piss me of the computers are down in Belfast.

if they are that age then only a few more yrs left to pay - thats the good side! but dont help now does it
as for them in belfast - not the 1st time ive heard that! But how can they keep changing it and it go to £1.01 a week to £139 mmmmm even an idiot can see theres something not quite right!

Oh dear, thats terrible Dee :(

But I have one brother who is paying 200 euro a week to his ex-wife for one child, and I've another brother who has to pay 65 euro a week for one child, (the one who pays 200 has to keep her as well cause they were married) ;)

Don`t get me wrong but over the last 11 years i have paid £ 26,000. there my girls so i will pay but at least leave me enough to live on.

this has become a soap opera, had a bill two WEEKS ago for £147 aweek, opened wage slip last week to find £84 taken out £53 was arrears wot the feck, got a letter yesterday saying now i need to pay £48 aweek, now had a phone call today from them after explaining to them my rent is £168.75 aweek and they leave me now short by £60 a month with each letter i get sent for late payments costing £80, they told me to appeal AGAIN:bang head:

oh Dee sounds like your just going round in circles with this. Have to taken it to a CAB office and asked them to help you with it all, they are very good

Back