Csnt fjnd softcam

bils779

Hello chaps
done a software update on my h2h and now I've got no picture .I think it's my softcam that needs restarting but cant find it by pressing the blue button ...can't see them anywhere??
Help

I've just done another software update and now have the softcam set up when pressing the rdd button but now what
Just to update ..I've gone onto plugins downloaded mgcamd and started it using the red button softcam set up....all back on

if you search the forum there are lots of threads about softcams recently.
hey dont take this wrong way but noticed you say this a lot mybe if you direct them to the correct place if you no where that is would be way more helpful and save that person some time which would be so much more helpful.... Just saying...

hey dont take this wrong way but noticed you say this a lot mybe if you direct them to the correct place if you no where that is would be way more helpful and save that person some time which would be so much more helpful.... Just saying...
there is a search box at the top of the forum, if people can't be bothered to use it then why should others do it for them? There are so many threads about softcams posted over the past week all saying basically the same thing because people are too lazy to search, they wan't everything done for them. I advised him to search and he would have found his answer.

If you check my posts I also answer a lot of questions about all sorts, I have no problem with helping others but the same thing is being asked over and over because they can't be bothered to even try to look for the answer..

there is a search box at the top of the forum, if people can't be bothered to use it then why should others do it for them? There are so many threads about softcams posted over the past week all saying basically the same thing because people are too lazy to search, they wan't everything done for them. I advised him to search and he would have found his answer.

If you check my posts I also answer a lot of questions about all sorts, I have no problem with helping others but the same thing is being asked over and over because they can't be bothered to even try to look for the answer..
As i said mate dont take wrong way but sometimes myself included searce away and still get stuck, so the time it takes you to write that comment i would think it would take you the same time to direct them lol and if your here to help and a vet and a supporter even helping the lazy people would be same as writing a message to search, but just saying... excuse my spelling!!

Back