CSport (Caribbean) - FREE EPL

Background: A new provider won the EPL rights for the Caribbean and are setting up a service. As a result of some ‘hiccups’, they are showing EPL games for free for the month of August.

Quality is pretty good - eyeballing it my guess would be 720p/60fps and in any case IT IS FREE and seems to have all matches live with English comms.

URL: CSPORT

Countries: Caribbean, but I can access with Windscribe to Mexico (Guadalajara)

Other requirements:
- You need to sign up where they will ask you for a phone number. Just put in a fake number (I used a Jamaican one) as OTP verification is via email
- You will need to change the time zone of your device to something near the Caribbean (I used Mexico)
- It only works with certain browsers (eg not an iPhone) but I was successful with my fire stick’s silk browser.

Have fun 😉

Last edited:
Yeah it looked like 60fps to me too, but I wasn’t quite sure. Not bad as I would personally take 720p/60fps over 1080p/30fps.

Wonder what the pricing will be like once they’re properly set up as they also have World Cup, UEFA Nations League, Euros, NFL, etc. Haven’t been able to find anything about that yet.

Yeah it looked like 60fps to me too, but I wasn’t quite sure. Not bad as I would personally take 720p/60fps over 1080p/30fps.

Wonder what the pricing will be like once they’re properly set up as they also have World Cup, UEFA Nations League, Euros, NFL, etc. Haven’t been able to find anything about that yet.
yeah fingers crossed it be cheap

Hi all,
Signed up fine, but when I try to play using surfshark, nord or control d it seems to see I am not in the Caribbean? This is on Android. Any thoughts?

signed up with no issue.

pia set to bahamas.

googled a bahamas phone number and used that.

cannot stream in chrome as it detects a vpn and geo-blocks it.

I think Surfshark uses a Virtual location as I too tried with Surfshark (with device time changed) and got the Geo Restricted message on the home screen. Switched to Keepsolid VPN set to Mexico, device time changed to Mexico and it got around the Geo Restriction and showed the whole home screen, and I was able to get to the sign up section. I haven't signed up yet, I will try later on tonight 🤞

I think Surfshark uses a Virtual location as I too tried with Surfshark (with device time changed) and got the Geo Restricted message on the home screen. Switched to Keepsolid VPN set to Mexico, device time changed to Mexico and it got around the Geo Restriction and showed the whole home screen, and I was able to get to the sign up section. I haven't signed up yet, I will try later on tonight 🤞
EDIT - I signed up, got my password and OTP via email etc, but once I select a channel it detects using a VPN and Geo Restricts, I have tried Chrome and Opera Browsers, I will try more later tonight.......bugger :disappointed:

Back