CSport (Caribbean) - FREE EPL

Apple TV app is great news, I will give this a go with ControlD when the EPL starts again. Hopefully back working by then if it isn’t already.
Wasn’t when i checked after my post. Not sure it will be back working unless ControlD give us a Caribbean location

I use the direct streams in OTT Navigator and have found AtlasVPN (USA) and Windscribe (USA ATLANTA, DALLAS RANCH) unlock the streams, unsure if these will work in the app though

I use the direct streams in OTT Navigator and have found AtlasVPN (USA) and Windscribe (USA ATLANTA, DALLAS RANCH) unlock the streams, unsure if these will work in the app though
No luck with Windscribe or ControlD just now. Tried Mexico and a few US servers you mentioned.
Anyone knows of anything that works with CSport at the moment? Preferably a DNS service as they now have an AppleTV app.

No luck with Windscribe or ControlD just now. Tried Mexico and a few US servers you mentioned.
Anyone knows of anything that works with CSport at the moment? Preferably a DNS service as they now have an AppleTV app.
yeah, just checked my directs, windscribe and controld not working anymore

Back