Custom Auto Bouquet for Sky 28.2e and Sky.de 19.2e

adamsm

I've set the SKY UK to SD so it only brings up the free and the few paid channel that are still working. What I would like to do is populate all the channels that are missing with the SKY.DE but are in the SKY UK Bouquets and also in English.

Has anyone written a custom ABM to achieve this?

I don't think so.
You can create your own favourites.xml file for ABM which will be placed at the top of the bouquets list.
You can edit my favourites.xml in the attached file if you like.
Just extract it, edit it and copy to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/

<insert target="100" source="101" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC East Mids -->
<insert target="101" source="115" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC One HD -->
<insert target="102" source="802" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC Two HD -->
<insert target="103" source="176" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV Central West HD -->
<insert target="104" source="138" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- Channel 4 HD -->
<insert target="105" source="805" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- Channel 5 HD -->
<insert target="106" source="660" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- QVC -->
<insert target="107" source="663" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- QVC Style-->
<insert target="108" source="877" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC News HD -->
<insert target="109" source="875" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- Sky News -->
<insert target="110" source="504" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC Parliament -->
<insert target="111" source="508" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- EuroNews -->
<insert target="112" source="109" provider="cable_uk_virgin"></insert> <!-- Sky 1 HD -->
<insert target="113" source="199" provider="cable_uk_virgin"></insert> <!-- Fox HD -->
<insert target="114" source="104" provider="sat_192_sky_deutschland"></insert> <!-- Sky Atlantic HD -->
<insert target="115" source="115" provider="sat_192_sky_deutschland"></insert> <!-- Fox HD -->

<insert target="116" source="155" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- YESTERDAY -->
<insert target="117" source="255" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- YESTERDAY +1 -->
<insert target="118" source="174" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- PBS America -->
<insert target="119" source="142" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- Really -->
<insert target="120" source="152" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- Pick -->
<insert target="121" source="195" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- Smithsonian HD -->
<insert target="122" source="157" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- Sony Crime -->
<insert target="123" source="180" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- True Crime -->
<insert target="124" source="107" provider="cable_uk_virgin"></insert> <!-- BBC4 HD -->
<insert target="125" source="122" provider="cable_uk_virgin"></insert> <!-- Sky Arts HD -->
<insert target="126" source="816" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV2 -->
<insert target="127" source="817" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV3 -->
<insert target="128" source="818" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV4 -->
<insert target="129" source="131" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITVBe -->
<insert target="130" source="101" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC One East E -->
<insert target="131" source="102" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC Two Eng -->
<insert target="132" source="103" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV Central -->
<insert target="133" source="104" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- Channel 4 -->
<insert target="134" source="105" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- Channel 5 -->

Attachments

• favourites.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 12
It's easy to do. Use bouquet editor in Webif, then copy and paste the channels you want into it. I've got a "euro bouquet" with 13,19,28 channels in (removed the ones I didn't want)
The advantage of doing a bouquet this way is abm doesn't remove it on update

E-Channeliser is also an easy way to create your own custom bouquets.
The advantage of a favourites.xml file is that ABM will automatically update any channel changes.

I had my dish moved to 19.2e but was a waste of time as ll the sly movies and sports which are fully working are all in german, so kind of defeats the point. I'm going to have my dish moved back to sly uk and just watch the free channels and move over to IPTV for everything else.

I had my dish moved to 19.2e but was a waste of time as ll the sly movies and sports which are fully working are all in german, so kind of defeats the point. I'm going to have my dish moved back to sly uk and just watch the free channels and move over to IPTV for everything else.

they are in english..push the audio button on your remote while on a channel and you can pick the english audio.
all the skyde package has a 2nd english audio stream you just have to pick it
try fox, tnt comedy,sky1 ect
same with the sports all the pl i watch on sly sports 1 has a 2nd audio stream with stadium audio

If you have an enigma 2 receiver set you audio to English as primary (1st language) and it should automatically come on in English. If not as above press audio button on remote to change it

Oh I never knew that, I will have to give that a try, thanks very much for that info. However the EPG I'm guessing will still be in German?

Oh I never knew that, I will have to give that a try, thanks very much for that info. However the EPG I'm guessing will still be in German?
If it's a movie or sports it's usually fairly easy to work out what is showing.

I know Oscam works fine that's what I'm using to decrypt sky.de :-) It's my reader that's set up for cccam, sorry for confusion on earlier post....

Back