Custom Bouquet help...AutoBouquets E2 overwrites Bouquet order since i rebuilt the box

Theguru

Hi All,

I have the latest Wooshbuild 10...I just got a new provider I had to rebuild the box from scratch wasn't working correctly...

For the life I me I cannot remember how it was setup before

I have a custom Bouquets in a particular order and it being at the top and the defaults are below mine I remember Autobouquets e2 running every day & cross EPG running every day and it would run the update the EPG no problems and keep my order and put the default Bouquets below mine.

Now since I rebuilt it AutoBouquets E2 overwites the Bouquet Order and puts the defaults at the top and mine at the bottom I unticked make all Default Bouquets but it still happens..

I know really I don't need it
AutoBouquets E2
and use EPGImport/crossEPG etc but what about the NIT Scan which they don't provide...

Please advise...driving me a bit loopy lol

+1 for me....

I have 2x bouquets called "Favourites Terrestrial" and "Favourites Sattelite" as I have 2x Sat tuners and 1x DVB-T2 tuner and each run these two are demoted to the end of the list. I would prefer their position to be preserved at the top so the wife can easily find them.

Thanks
Paul

Hi - I think I worked it out:

In ABME2 you need to edit the settings and set "Make All Default Bouquets" to "No"
Then you can edit your personal Bouquets order in the OpenWebIf interface (or however you prefer to do it)
then you can run ABME2 and it will keep the order as you like.

Back