Custom bouquet

Good afternoon all.
I currently have my zgemma h2 9s set up with whooshbuild.

I have 3 iptv services and I have used xtream editor to merge them all into 1 list. I used the xtream codes plugin on the zgemma to load all the associated bouquets from my merged list.

This all works fine.

Each of my providers have a number of channels that provide catchup content (i.e you can scroll back up to seven days and choose any programme you want and play it instantly). These channels are easily identifiable in my bouquets as they have a "+" symbol at beginning or the end of the channel name.

What I would like to do is create a new bouquet and drag a copy of all of the catchup channels from all 3 of my providers into it. Is there a quick way to acheive this and I would like it not to be overwritten whenever the bouquets are refreshed if possible?

I tried to use the openwebif bouquet editor and I was able to create a new bouquet called "Catch up TV" but I could not see how I could drag a copy of one of that catchup channels into the new bouquet.

Many thanks in advance

E-Channelizer will do that. Just create a new bouquet and ctrl/click on the channel and drag it to the bouquet.
You need to set AutoBouquetsMaker to either 'keep non ABM bouquets' or check the bouquet in the 'Keep Bouquets' section.

Back