GrogBuild CWS line install nightmare

upgrader

Trying to install cws line with addline and I’m getting this every time:79C2AFCF-FAAD-47D0-8BF4-277DDD1DBB1B.jpeg79C2AFCF-FAAD-47D0-8BF4-277DDD1DBB1B.jpeg03591C87-A270-41C9-B6D4-C55E254E6AB7.jpeg

I’ve done a clean flash from usb, reinstalled grog build at least 3 times, replaced sd card 32gb, replaced hdd same result.
My wife’s identical zgemma h5.2tc installed line in addline no problem

That's not grog build and so it doesn't have the plugin you are trying to use
It plainly says Whooshbuild Infinity straight across the screen
Also it's autobouquetmaker that is crashing

You didn't put grog build on it, it's still Whooshbuild
If you want grogbuild, put usb in box and initialise it, then paste grog build command line into openwebif/terminal the box flashes itself and loads grogbuild automatically

I did try whoosh build earlier but didn’t like it so reflashed openatv via usb then reinstalled grog
if you had reflashed ATV then the wooshbuild Infinity logo in the background would not be there. If grogbuild had been installed It would be the Grogbuild Freerange Monkey.

I formated the sd card to fat under windows then initialised it in the box when I installed grog, whoosh was never installed with this card so I dunno where its picking up whoosh stuff from?

You would be better off pasting the line in yourself, takes 10 seconds using filezilla, that's trying to put it in etc folder for some reason
You just paste it in newcamd.list in usr keys folder

tried that, works ok on wifes box but wont load on mine. Ive swapped both lines round to make sure they work so its not a duff line.

I will have a look at the addaline plugin, not seen that before but looks like something got messed up somewhere.

put the line in the newcamd.list file in the /usr/keys folder and then restart the softcam

In usr/keys I have:

mg_cfg
newcamd
newcamd.bak

My line is showing in both newcamd files
The file should be called
newcamd.list
Delete the .bak file and make sure the CWS line is the only text in newcamd.list then close it and restart the softcam

I will have a look at the addaline plugin, not seen that before but looks like something got messed up somewhere.

put the line in the newcamd.list file in the /usr/keys folder and then restart the softcam
It seems to be having a problem with the blue button

Back