DAZN app on Android box

spats

Registered
My VPN wouldn't work with DAZN Canada either at first. It would only work for Spain & Germany. I contacted them to ask if they had any plans to work with Canada & they asked me to test out a beta server for them. So I changed a load of settings & stuff & it's worked brilliantly. I've streamed 3 consecutive games today & it hasn't stopped or buffered once. Occasionally just a bit of judder but all in all 9/10.

So my advice would be to ask your VPN provider if they will support DAZN Canada.

And also make sure you get a Canadian subscription aswell.
Thanks Bud for that, spoke to cs she gave me a list of servers but they still do not work, that is me using it on my pc.

would you be so kind to let me know the IP of the NordVpn beta server please.

thanks

Richard0105

Registered
Thanks Bud for that, spoke to cs she gave me a list of servers but they still do not work, that is me using it on my pc.

would you be so kind to let me know the IP of the NordVpn beta server please.

thanks
I use SpiderVPN. I've never used any others unfortunately. Reading back, it looks like jclappi is using NordVPN - maybe he could help

spats

Registered
I use SpiderVPN. I've never used any others unfortunately. Reading back, it looks like jclappi is using NordVPN - maybe he could help
Sorry mate, it was jclappi and he has same problem as me, can log into Spain, Germany but Canada is no go. will keep on trying .

Doemurray

Registered
I use dazn Canada on my xbox one x using privatevpn server Toronto 2. Theres very few vpn providers that can unblock dazn. As there quick to block them. Smart dns proxy had all there data centres blocked by dazn. Think unlocator still unblocks it.

jclappi

Registered
I watched yesterday using the Toronto 2 server on PrivateVPN trial although the speed kept dropping to the point where it was unwatchable. Other servers seemed much quicker but they were blocked by DAZN. Looks like ExpressVPN is the way to go.

CraigMcC11

Forum Supporter
It's a bit of a cat and mouse game between DAZN and the VPN/DNS providers. DAZN are quick to block and the VPN/DNS provider has to create a new route to access it.

DAZN Germany has no EPL as it lost the rights to Sky Germany. DAZN Spain has EPL rights but think it's just 1 3pm game of their choosing - this is what DAZN Germany was like when it had the rights before losing them back to Sky. The DAZN wikipedia page lists what rights they have in each region.

Think it's just Japan, Canada and Spain for EPL on DAZN.

Doemurray

Registered
I watched yesterday using the Toronto 2 server on PrivateVPN trial although the speed kept dropping to the point where it was unwatchable. Other servers seemed much quicker but they were blocked by DAZN. Looks like ExpressVPN is the way to go.
Where you using privatevpn app. Or dd-wrt router. There app is crap. I us privatevpn on a linksys dd-wrt router. And my speed only drops 2mbps of my top speed. Also make sure you have your dns configuration for cloud flares dns which is 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 and also OpenVPN encryption set to Aes-256-cbc

Last edited:

Jimmybhoy12

Registered
I have dazn I just took out a year sub last week gonna cost me 110 pounds its allowed on 2 devices so me n my mate gonna go halfers and I have express vpn works great for epl and just a side note if you download the Spanish or German dazn app you dont need a vpn for either country as it says not available in your country but underneath it says eu members login here as you could be on your travels with your dazn

CraigMcC11

Forum Supporter
I have dazn I just took out a year sub last week gonna cost me 110 pounds its allowed on 2 devices so me n my mate gonna go halfers and I have express vpn works great for epl and just a side note if you download the Spanish or German dazn app you dont need a vpn for either country as it says not available in your country but underneath it says eu members login here as you could be on your travels with your dazn
Just a word of warning, the access for EU users will likely be lost when/if UK leaves the EU.

Steve98

Registered
Considering using dazn for epl and efl, when researching up on it it’s says I need a Canadian card to set up an account is that true