Dazn Share

onthegalaxy

Not sure where to put this so if you want to move it to the right location then thats fine :)

Anyone fancy sharing a Dazn account ? Or going halves or something? Dont wanna pay £7.99 a month anymore when theres only 1 boxing event a month that im interested in, ive wasted £16 over the past 2 month with no boxing on so have cancelled it.

You can have 2 streams on at anyone time

I sometimes dont watch live and maybe 2 hours behind and miss some fights so i like to watch from beginning, ive never rated iptv either for buffering and quality so i dont use it
Get a international Dazn on shoppy for about £5 shared for 6 months, I've had one for over a year now from when they had epl and now use just for boxing!

I sometimes dont watch live and maybe 2 hours behind and miss some fights so i like to watch from beginning, ive never rated iptv either for buffering and quality so i dont use it
When was the last time you had an IPTV sub.Must have been a long time ago

I

I Watched fury v chisora and smith v eubank on iptv from different people and the stutter freeze and constant buffering was terrible, i dont use iptv often only for PPV events
Fair enough .I watched it on my E2 box with XE and it was fine. I did have to use my vpn though. A lot of people say that E2 devices are not good for IPTV but I have never have any issues except having to use a VPN sometimes.

Back