Dazn

dargan

Does anyone know why a vpn works for dazn on mobile but won't work on firestick I get something went wrong error... however dazn is working behind the drop down message and when I click cancel it logs me out.

Does anyone know why a vpn works for dazn on mobile but won't work on firestick I get something went wrong error... however dazn is working behind the drop down message and when I click cancel it logs me out.
Dazn is hit and miss with vpns, Express works most of the time. Try changing the location if it's Canada, Toronto or Montreal,
If your getting the error drop down force stop and clear cache in app.
I use Stream locator which clears every time!

Hi all, quick question please. I am in the UK, if I sign up to dazn UK can I access other countries at all? Cheers

Hi all, quick question please. I am in the UK, if I sign up to dazn UK can I access other countries at all? Cheers
No you need a international or Canada sub, you will be left with a bit of boxing and rugby on the uk one!

Bummer! No worries, is there an easy way to sign up for international from the UK?
Not sure why you want one? There's no EPL on them, I think the Spanish one has it with Spanish commentary! I have a Canadian one from last year that was shared still show CL and plenty of sports, You can buy a shared one from Shoppy or some Discord sites, not sure if legit vpn routes are economic!

Back