Dead Channels

GlAsGoW1

Zgemma h92s h2s. Auto Bouquets Maker set to my region hd scan.

It's picking up premium hd channels as I want it to. But two that I won't name are black screen, but one of them provider list is playing.

I know I can use bouquets editor, e channelizer etc to modify and in the bouquet itself.

But is there a way do it scans and does it automatically. I have updated provider files in setting on the box, no joy.

Any ideas please.

OK. Everyone else lost them in 2016

There's a new system just come on the scene that clears them but I don't think you are referring to that
Yes new system I am using, hd channels, it was clearing, alternative works on provider list from different frequency I guess it is.

Just a fix to permanently show working one in bouquets, not edit. I thought provider file would do it

Looking here is the listings and as Pablo mentioned possible gone to the dark side with many others on 28.2.

Search Results for - KingOfSat

Unsure if it was the sd version that worked?
12265 frequency is working, 12012 isn't. It's the one not working that shows in bouquet

Confusing thread as zgemma is a enigma 2 receiver.

New system is in relation to viark type boxes totally different.

Confusing thread as zgemma is a enigma 2 receiver.

New system is in relation to viark type boxes totally different.
It's 100% on zgemma / enigma.

Just wondering if there is a way so that the working one shows in bouquet not non working one mate.

I know I can manually do it, but you would think would automatically do it

Have you got Autobouquetmaker installed from plugins.

One needs to setup on box for sky uk to add bouquets.

Having a daily scan on early morning fixes moved channels.

Another thing i remember was a transponder going down and came back 3 days later.

Check your channel info on box to see if it matches the link on my previous posts

Have you got Autobouquetmaker installed from plugins.

One needs to setup on box for sky uk to add bouquets.

Having a daily scan on early morning fixes moved channels.

Another thing i remember was a transponder going down and came back 3 days later.

Check your channel info on box to see if it matches the link on my previous posts
I've done blind scan, bouquets delete and scan. According to that site, the frequency of my non working one is active, I guess that is what it means.

Viark, forever, any pointers how to get, maybe better, but I believe this is the same setup

I've done blind scan, bouquets delete and scan. According to that site, the frequency of my non working one is active, I guess that is what it means.

Viark, forever, any pointers how to get, maybe better, but I believe this is the same setup
Have you updated provider files in AutoBouquetsMaker ?

Download the attached zip file and send the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml to

usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/autobouquetsmaker/Custom

Then start ABM scan

After channel scan they reset though
You don't need to scan ABM daily. You could just re scan when needed

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 11
Back