DEAD! (Fixed?)

ste

TK Veteran
Well that's my H5.2TC totally dead... sticking on BOOT and light flashing between green and red. Tried a reflash and comes up FL5H then back to BOOT within a couple of seconds and just cycles like that.

It's been playing up for several months now constantly rebooting with different firmwares. It's out of its warranty period now but I contacted zgemma (site sponsor) a few months back when it was still within the 12 months but they totally ignored me :(

change your power supply & try again, works most times for me, oh & dont use any extension leads, if its still the same pull the flash usb & leave it blinking for 15-20 mins.
IF none of that works then you deserve congrats as you may indeed have killed it

Last edited:
Reactions: ste
change your power supply & try again, works most times for me, oh & dont use any extension leads, if its still the same pull the flash usb & leave it blinking for 15-20 mins.
IF none of that works then you deserve congrats as you may indeed have killed it

Never thought about the power supply... changed that and got it back on! ... just gotta set up again now and see how it goes... thanks! :)

Back