Dee`s Cricket Thread

i can`t be the only one out there who watches cricket.( basically i get to drink all day and she doesnt mind) so lets see if anyone out there has any opions on the ashes. (aussies need not bother) lol:willy nilly:

heehee i talk about a different type of cricket - my type of cricket sings and is food lol!

Sorry just thought id try n brighten the place up a bit :grin:

its the windy city in here, we had a good day against the west indies pointless series the real cricket will start wen the aussies arrive.

very quiet around here maybe its because there are no aussies ,well i'll be one for what ever lenght this rubbish goes on for lol

Last edited:
Congrats Dee on England Winning test at lords.Flintoff was brilliant
for his last test at lord's.I was a big fan,when Botham played,i also liked
Derek Randall

Thought he was a brilliant in the field.took some great catches.Good look at
Edgbaston.Just watching the highlights again

a week thursday lol thats my day of. when it gets like today when either side can win thats great, but you do have to sit and watch the whole game, its like chess but takes 5 days. lol

Kevin Pietersen after an opperation on his achillies injury will take no futher part in the ashes this summer.

wot a bunch of spineless barstards, looks like an innings defeat inside 3 days, shocking.:mad:

we are going to win, the ashes are coming home. we need one wicket. with a day left. (y):grin:

Back