Dees personal how to post a picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Here is your own thread Dee dedicated to learning YOU how to post a picture on the forum.

I do believe you want to know how to post pictures but you are struggling to get it right, nothing to be embarrassed about, we will do our best in here to help you once and for all get it sorted for you.

Here we go,

First of all what browser are you using.

Google H use firefox, can find pictures ok just can`t gat them posted. you mentioned url the last time we had this come up there is a way just to drag and drop, that so i can post i just don`t have a clue on how to do it, LOL do you really won`t me filling the site with pictures.

Most picture you see on the web you can right click and select properties.

Right click on your signature in this thread the select properties.

Do you see this arrowed green.

dee1.png

all i get H is
view image
copy image
copy image location
save image as....
set as desk top
bookmark this page
view image info.

Most picture you see on the web you can right click and select properties.

Right click on your signature in this thread the select properties.

Do you see this arrowed green.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu112/Techkings/dee1.png

IVe done as you said H but dont get that box that you have but do get a box saying just properties with protocol, type,address like Dee im also runnig Win 7

Dee has also asked me to join this thread with other How to's
Like how to backup your pc - in laymans terms

not stealing H's thread or anything lol but dee click on view image info and it gives you that info H is pointing out ;)

IVe done as you said H but dont get that box that you have but do get a box saying just properties with protocol, type,address like Dee im also runnig Win 7

Dee has also asked me to join this thread with other How to's
Like how to backup your pc - in laymans terms

ah ok i see it now - i was in IE - and not FF

Yep that's why I asked what browser he was using as they all differ (y).

After installing that the properties option will be there, after installing that add on can you see properties....... ?

Also Dee, do you know how to copy and paste.

got that H, nope to the copy and paste im a novice
dee thats the easy bit, ive just done that which ive also made green so you can see it easier.
click with left click on mouse and drag it over the item you want to copy ( like the words above) it should go blue, then right click and select copy select the area you want to copy to and right click then select paste - try it with something from this post
Once you have done it with say a few of these words in this post you can then try it with a picture

sorry H didnt see your post above!

Good man Dee, and from the previous page after installing the properties addon, when right clicking a picture is the properties option there......

Okay now right click your signature, left click properties, copy and paste the WHOLE image url arrowed green as shown on the previous page and copy.

Now click this
insertimage.png
and paste into the input box then hit ok then post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back