Dees personal how to post a picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tinypic is now part of PB - which you click to join it take you to PB homepage and as im logged in it take me direct to my page :(
found this via google

Well that sux as I will have to find another 'image' hosting site that I can stand... I like PB and IS but they have their dislikes from me too. lol

think i worked out image shack, now how do i post a link to this site, say starview or am i pushing my luck.:whistling:

on your picture in IS click on the image url and copy then paste it to here -try that
sorry Dee my head not in he right place today :(

just thought it would be easier for me to link noobs to the forum they were asking for. instead of me telling were to look and a mod linking them to the forum 1 imin after i pointed it out.

dee just copy and paste the browser link for them.. if this is what you're asking for. ;) You know the FULL link in the box at the top... the "http://techkings.org/general-chat/20312-dees-personal-how-to-post-picture-thread-11html#post165070" web address.... easy as that mate. :)

just thought it would be easier for me to link noobs to the forum they were asking for. instead of me telling were to look and a mod linking them to the forum 1 imin after i pointed it out.

sorry dee totally misinterpreted that earlier post! :(

not a problem Linny, im now struggling with what Gm has posted, but i will get there againLOL

not a problem Linny, im now struggling with what Gm has posted, but i will get there againLOL

Just right click in the browser field and it should give you the option to "copy" the address... then when you get where you wanna "link" it to someone else just right click in the "field" to send them and click the "paste" option mate... it's easy.. if Endo can do it anyone can.... ROFL

browser field:dunno:

Added after 3 minutes:

914.jpg

feck me Gm your one hell of a teacher.

Last edited:
In the address bar at the top of the page where you see the http://www.etc, etc, click on it once and it will turn blue.
Right click on it as GM pointed out & select copy.

Right click in the location you want to post it and select paste & Bobs your uncle :)

Patience of Job GM LOL only kidding, all it takes is a little time and patience, then try, try and try again(y)

now the hundred dollar question how do you link from one site to another/forum so you can click on it and go straight to that site or forum.

that went wrong

Added after 14 minutes:

no struggling with this one:dunno:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back