default LNB Freq & Transponder

can anyone help me with the the default LNB Freq & Transponder settings for my v8s

like an idiot i was messing with mine to see if i could stop the freezing every 10 secs

now some sports and movies are scrambled

currently im on

lnb 9750-10600
trans (18/121) 12148 h27500

TBH i think my dish mite of moved but its a communial dish so b4 i call em out i wanna make sure ive got mine set right

thanks in advance :grin:

As your supplier if he has a different port number for your mgcamd and add it in there I've heard a few people of late needing to swap from cccam to mgcamd or vice versa to get all channels working

thanks m8 i will do..i just wanted to put the lnb and trans back to what the original ones were b4 i changed them

eurosport 1 works for 10secs then freezes but no eurosport2.. if i change transponders i loose euro1 but get euro2 back

I'm sure the reaper put something on her the other day about frequency if you search his user name in search Box you maybe able to find the post

The l.n.b settings are correct 9750- 10600 make sure you have 28.2east selected in the Sat list

thanks dude, yeh thats set ok...just wondering if its coz of the shitty wind and rain, ive mailed my line provider anyway see what he says

seems suddenly all channels workin now so either server or weather issues....but, ha, still gettin lots of freezing...dudes prob got too many on same server..

Back